Well, it's only 5 days of deleting calls that your missing out on. Isn't there already an app available for this? For free?
    2008-08-30 01:14 AM
    There is iCallBR which do same and it is free. ilog is no more what it was and it is payware :S
    2008-08-30 02:15 AM
    ^Yeah, that's it. Might be a little bit slower but at least you don't have to pay for it.
    2008-08-30 04:33 AM
    There is iCallBR which do same and it is free. ilog is no more what it was and it is payware :S

It is not the same application. iCallBR does nothing but erase the calls, whereas iLog ensures the follow-up of the calls moreover
    2008-08-31 08:27 AM
    If they could add a section to break up the total call times based on Daytime and Evening & Weekends, as well as billing cycles, I'd be all for purchasing this.
    2008-09-02 08:02 AM
    there has been published iLog Release 2.1 just a few days ago.

it has new additional features like:
    1. Viewing incoming and outgoing SMS;
    2. Possibility to delete single incoming or outgoing SMS;
    3. Notification of missed calls and unread SMS;
    4. Replacement of standard "Recents" in the iPhone standard application with the iLog recent call manager interface.

iXtension Home

I like it!
    2008-10-23 12:44 PM
    i like what iLog can do. nonetheless, i take it for granted that any phone-capable device must be able to display basic details for each call: time, incoming/outgoing, and duration. hey apple: why should one purchase a separate app to have such an elementary feature?
    2008-10-23 05:44 PM
    @ramcan. Agreed. Unfortunately, our iPhones are really just iPods w/some phone capabilities. Apple has always has difficulties in the business environment where these capabilities are required. Maybe this will change, but I doubt it.
    2008-10-23 07:49 PM
    is it free or do you have to buy it?
    2008-11-04 05:00 PM
    4.99 eur
    2008-11-05 08:20 AM
    How in the hell do you get this intergration into recents of phone app to work??????

Please someone help me with this.
    2008-11-05 06:22 PM
    how do i change the remidner tone in ilog??
    2008-12-21 09:52 AM
    Does anyone know where I can find this app? On ixtension home page I've noticed an app named MobileLog 2.2. Does the app change the name from iLog in MobileLog? Where can I get from?

Here is the link to the app: iXtension MobileLog 2.2
    2008-12-22 04:56 PM
    Does anyone know where I can find this app? On ixtension home page I've noticed an app named MobileLog 2.2. Does the app change the name from iLog in MobileLog? Where can I get from?

Here is the link to the app: iXtension MobileLog 2.2
    The new name for the iLog is MobileLog! It's going to do the same thing, just the name was changed "due to legal grounds" !!

The new update is free of charge for the existing customers. To install it, please remove the iLog component first.
    Sorry for any inconveniencies caused.

If it's not in Cydia yet, I'm sure it will be out in the next 24hrs.

Later,
    RaMod

PS: I am not the owner/creator of this app. I did a bit of beta testing and work along with Alex one of the creators of this app.
    It's a great app and def. money well spent!!!!

How in the hell do you get this intergration into recents of phone app to work??????

Please someone help me with this.
    Go under Settings/General/ and then turn ON the Replace Recents tab. That should act as a integrated app from now on. Do a soft/hard respring!

Hope that helps!
    RaMod

how do i change the remidner tone in ilog??
    If you r talking about changing the actual sound that it can't be done from the app. it comes with its own built in sound. There is a way to change the file but I'm not going to get into that "due to legal grounds" :P

Hope that helps!

Later,
    RaMod
    Last edited by RaMod; 2008-12-23 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    RaMod!
    If I helped you out, please press ... thanks!

=The iPhone?!...wait!...what happened!?=
    2008-12-23 12:31 AM
    A very big problem with the new MobileLog app tested on 2.2 FW :
    when you replace the original iphone Recents by the more sophisticated MobileLog Recents, you will not get anymore the little red notifications on the phone icon!!! Which is very frustrating, considering that replacing Apple Recents is the most desirable and looked for feature in MobileLog!!

MobileLog support has been notified about that very unfortunate bug : I only hope they will correct it ASAP, because this soft is the most fantastic awesome "cannot live without it" one!!!!!!!!

PS:the previous iLog did not have that horrible bug!!
    2008-12-25 01:07 AM
175 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD