User Tag List

The new name for iLog is MobileLog!

I updated the post and I left the paragraph between the lines due a sentimental value, since it was one of my main posts on this forum!! :P

================================================== ================================================== ==========
    Hello again!

I just discovered this GREAT app and I wanted to share it with all of you here on this forum.

Its called iLog and its a app to manage recent calls. My 2 cents is that is better than Callid and so far I love it!!

Great job and lets try to support this great app and its creator/s
    iLog - iLove it!!-screen1.png

============== UPDATE ON THIS APP ================================================== ===========================

This is the email that iXtension sent to all customers that use iLog!

Dear Customer,

please be informed that, due to legal grounds, we were forced to change the name of the iLog application to MobileLog.

A software update has been prepared. It contains the following new functions:
    1. Possibility to define a record limitation for the number of records to be shown in the "Recents";
    2. Automatic/Manual removal of old calls from the Mobile log database;
    3. Support for VCard import (Contact) received via SMS;
    4. Call info support for unknown numbers;
    5. "Text Message", "Add to Favourites" function for unknown contacts.

Additionally some problems have been solved and now:
    1. The application does not hang up during start-up;
    2. The application continues operating while switching to the SMS menu;
    3. The error arising while creating a new contact for an unknown call in the "Recents" function has been eliminated.

The new update is free of charge for the existing customers. To install it, please remove the iLog component first.
    Sorry for any inconveniencies caused.

We thank you for using MobileLog!
    Your iXtension Team

Contact
    For troubleshooting please contact our Support Centre at [email protected].

If you have any ideas how to improve our applications, please send an email to [email protected].

If you have any questions related to our licence agreement, please contact [email protected].

iXtension Home

More:

Group Recent Calls by Missed, Dialed and Received
    Group Calls by Contact Person or Phone Number
    Display last call duration

*Delete all calls for specific contact by specific kind of call
    *Display call details
    *Display last five calls time and duration
    *Display full log for specific contact
    *Display any call duration
    *Delete specific call

Thank you!
    Last edited by RaMod; 2008-12-23 at 12:04 AM. Reason: I added the website for the app and the maker/s email address and minor misspelled words:) - updated the stats of the app:)
    RaMod!
    If I helped you out, please press ... thanks!

=The iPhone?!...wait!...what happened!?=
    2008-01-16 12:34 AM
    this **** is aw33someeee!!!!!! ....call durations ..and grouping call types
    2008-01-16 02:27 AM
    too bad it doesn`t work on my 1.0.2 phone. i wish it did. it looks like a nice app
    2008-01-16 02:34 AM
    Hot damn this is a nice app!! One suggestion that I have now is if there was an option to change the time format. It would be a lot more useful to me than the 24 hour standard but other than that, this is a great app. Seeing apps like this make me really glad I didn't upgrade my firmware
    2008-01-16 04:12 AM
    Works on my 1.1.1 iPhone. Thanks!
    2008-01-16 04:17 AM
    im going to try this app
    2008-01-16 05:14 AM
    I'm glad you guys like it! I also think this app has great potential to be a must have app on the iPhone

Later,
    RaMod
    RaMod!

2008-01-16 07:09 AM
    does this work on 1.1.2 and where can i download it manually
    2008-01-16 07:34 AM
    does this work on 1.1.2 and where can i download it manually
    You can install it by adding http://iphone.ileks.com source to Installer.

I don't think that u can add it manually as of right now. This is an early stage! I only tested it on my iPhone that has 1.1.1 vers. on it.

If you guys have more questions you can send an email to the creator of this app. at:
    [email protected]

Later,
    RaMod
    RaMod!

2008-01-16 07:48 AM
    Thanks for the info on this

for those who want it manually, use WinSCP or your chosen app to transfer: Download iLog
    2008-01-16 10:20 AM
    its freaking awesome!!!!!!! thanks m8
    2008-01-16 10:21 AM
    Hi All...
    iLog works under 1.1.1 and 1.1.2... On 1.0.2 it is not works and will not work in nearest future (I even don't have iPhone with 1.0.2 for test it).
    thanks for you support! In nearest future will be nice updates so better to use Installer for don't miss update
    2008-01-16 12:49 PM
    Can it be integrated in the phone app?
    2008-01-16 01:15 PM
    Great app. The only little problem I see with it is the word dialled is mispelled. The correct way should be dialed.
    2008-01-16 01:21 PM
    Hi All...
    iLog works under 1.1.1 and 1.1.2... On 1.0.2 it is not works and will not work in nearest future (I even don't have iPhone with 1.0.2 for test it).
    thanks for you support! In nearest future will be nice updates so better to use Installer for don't miss update
    Hi iLeks!

I am glad you made it to the forum and now that you're here you can get our feedback about whats working and whats not

Thank you and keep up the good work!!

Later,
    RaMod

PS: Let's all use the "Thanks" button and give this guy a big pad on the back for a great app!!!! Thanks!
    RaMod!

2008-01-16 03:56 PM
    If you could make it compatible with 1.0.2 I would be all over this.
    2008-01-16 07:38 PM
    wow this pretty good o like it!
    2008-01-16 10:11 PM
    If you could make it compatible with 1.0.2 I would be all over this.
    My question is why do people still use 1.0.2? Why not use 1.1.1? What is so special about 1.0.2 that some people refuse to upgrade?
    2008-01-17 04:14 AM
    My question is why do people still use 1.0.2? Why not use 1.1.1? What is so special about 1.0.2 that some people refuse to upgrade?
    I have the same question....
    2008-01-17 04:41 AM
    Hi!

I am not sure why some people don't change to the new firmware, but as I stated on my "Title", I think I'm right.

I have a co-worker that I installed all the goods for him at the beginning, and now he won't let me upgrade his phone He is happy with it, and that is what he told me so I relay the message.

I hope you all enjoy this great app, I know I do, and lets all try to make this place a more positive place!!

Peace out!
    RaMod
    Last edited by RaMod; 2008-01-17 at 05:31 PM. Reason: edit
    RaMod!

2008-01-17 05:29 PM
175 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD