snapture is one of my fav apps! cant wait!
    2008-08-20 05:58 PM
    Can the guys at Snapture tell us why Apple didnt accept the app in to the App Store? Seems crazy!
    2008-08-20 06:01 PM
    i have the .app, would it be against MMi policy to post a link?
    2008-08-20 06:38 PM
    Dam i was so happy when i saw this i am leaving for maui tomorrow and would love to have snapture on my phone its truly the only reason i would go back to 1.1.4
    2008-08-20 06:40 PM
    i have the .app, would it be against MMi policy to post a link?

im sure its fine since they released it and then pulled it back, besides none of the admins have interjected when others have asked for it. go ahead and post it man
    waiting on my iPhone 6+
    2008-08-20 06:45 PM
    its a free app, not problem doing so.
    2008-08-20 06:50 PM
    what doese this app do ?
    2008-08-20 06:51 PM
    @chordmasta

Please do not post the binaries out of respect for the Snapture developers. We are working hard at the moment to get it to you guys the correct way, please don't post the binaries as it will be more work for trouble for us to take care of in the future.

Thanks for your understanding. We will see you on cydia as soon as we can.

The Snapture Team
    2008-08-20 06:52 PM
    @chordmasta

Please do not post the binaries out of respect for the Snapture developers. We are working hard at the moment to get it to you guys the correct way, please don't post the binaries as it will be more work for trouble for us to take care of in the future.

The Snapture Team
    No Problem guys!

We are anticipating an official release!
    2008-08-20 06:54 PM
    I've had to keep quiet on it and it's been hard but I'm a beta tester and let me tell you. It works great. I've been using it for a couple weeks now. Much better then before.
    Dirty as I wanna be!
    2008-08-20 06:55 PM
    @chordmasta

The Snapture Team
    Thanks for the release, but is it too soon to make feature requests?

I'd LOVE to see accelerometer support added for taking pictures when Snapture detects that the camera is perfectly still. This is how the older application 1Shoot worked, however it has become a relic of the past since iPhoneOS 2.0 was released The picture quality you can achieve by using the accelerometers to snap the picture for you is top notch.

I took these shots with 1Shoot a few weeks before 2.0 launched.

Anyway, thanks again for the imminent release!
    2008-08-20 07:57 PM
    **Updates**

The team is working hard at getting the public release out. If there are no major showstopper bugs, you guys should be able to get before end of the day today. Hang in there guys.

Hold those thoughts x999x, we'll have a dedicated place for everyone to submit all of their crazy feature ideas after we launch. We always love to hear from you.

Regards,
    The Snapture Team
    2008-08-20 09:46 PM
    **Updates**

The team is working hard at getting the public release out. If there are no major showstopper bugs, you guys should be able to get before end of the day today. Hang in there guys.

Hold those thoughts x999x, we'll have a dedicated place for everyone to submit all of their crazy feature ideas after we launch. We always love to hear from you.

Regards,
    The Snapture Team
    Thank you guys for keeping the community on the up and up!
    2008-08-20 10:06 PM
    i don't see it on cydia... and yes i only read the first page so if the solution is anywhere on the other pages i totally skipped it
    "Search" is your friend
    2008-08-20 10:12 PM
    i don't see it on cydia... and yes i only read the first page so if the solution is anywhere on the other pages i totally skipped it
    did you happen to read the update from snapture above? ^^^^
    waiting on my iPhone 6+
    2008-08-20 10:27 PM
    LOL... like i said i didn't read the other pages... i quick posted on the first page
    "Search" is your friend
    2008-08-20 10:58 PM
    **Updates**

Regards,
    The Snapture Team
    This is great news, thanks for the update!
    2008-08-20 11:50 PM
    wut exactly does this app do? i had a touch bfore.. so i didnt use this
    2008-08-21 12:44 AM
    Its a camera app loaded with all kinds of features.
    2008-08-21 12:50 AM
    some bad news - the app is now ad-supported or pay for premium. the ads are incredibly obtrusive and features are disabled.
    2008-08-21 03:06 AM
78 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD