The cutomize folder that contain alll the images for cutomize have to be in var/root/library or var/mobile/library ????? Mine are in var/mobile/lbrary and they dont appear in customize...! Help.
    2008-02-09 05:40 PM
    There is now an update for this on installer. You must first uninstall the old version then install customize 1.21 (custom). This has the new features of 1.21 and its 1.1.3 compatible.
    iPhone 4 32GB JB & Unlocked w/ T-Mobile
    2008-02-09 09:46 PM
    what about vibration settings... are those included as well? That and custome sounds are the main reason I love customize....

downloading and installing now........first try crashed to springboard......second try it loaded...... no vibrations settings......cmon whats up with that. If the developer or modifier is monitoring this please bring the vibrations setting back to 1.1.3 they were so useful on 1.1.2 ...especially when the phone is on silent and in my pocket....I'd love to have those notfications back.....

Update...everything else works perfectly..without having to modify or change a things.....thanks...but if you could add vibration back it would be awesome....
    Last edited by ripped53; 2008-02-10 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-02-09 11:41 PM
    does anyone have the old 1.21 custom i updated mine to the newest and now it crashes when i try to change the system sounds.
    2008-02-10 07:40 AM
    my customize also crashes on 113. strangely enough it was working then it froze while i was changing something and when i hard rebooted the crash problem has stuck.
    2008-02-10 08:21 PM
    so i have customize working on my 1.1.3 jailbroken phone, but i do not have any options. What i mean by this is if i go into the battery indicator i can't change it because there are no list of images that i can switch it to. Where do i get these images and themes from?
    2008-02-13 10:23 PM
    Skylar.......please bring back vibration settings. We/I need those vibration settings.
    2008-02-14 02:14 AM
    I can't get customise to work at all on my 1.1.3 phone.. It installs but doesn't open.. I want it back so that i can add the contacts icon to my dock... I had the icon displayed on 1.1.2 and it was handy i miss it now...

Anyone know another way to get it back on there is there another program that might work?
    2008-02-14 04:41 AM
    My Customize app doesn't work either, but unlike most when i tapp the app it goes to the spicychicken logo screen and hangs for a while then kicks me out to the home screen again.
    Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no change...
    2008-02-15 11:01 PM
    Got mine ot install, but cannot change anything or add images. Also icon/dock settings dont take affect. I am clueless
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69185&dateline=119575  6040
    2008-02-17 04:48 AM
    same here!! i instal everything, It runns smoothly but none of the changes take effect... =/
    2008-02-18 07:43 AM
    springboard work great for me

my problem seems to be Icon Display Order

maybe someone can explain it to me if im not doing it right, or if thats not working for you guys as well.
    that is probably do to the the fact that apple changed the way you can move icons around. it is probably in a different place on the backside. of course, when you can drag and drop your icons, who needs display order anyway!?

The source is http://www.touchrepo.com/repo.xml, and so far it is working great
    Works Great!! thanks a lot...i am psyched to have control of my strings again...That feature works perfectly btw! yippy!

**note** i did have to launch Customize 2 or 3 times before it started working.
    Last edited by Mann22; 2008-02-19 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-02-19 09:40 PM
    Finally got up to 1.1.3 and have Customize 1.21 (Custom). I finally got it to load after installing it like 3 or 4 times. Everything works...so far but I can't add any custom slider icons or anything. /var/mobile/library/customize doesn't have CallSliderImages, PowerSliderImages, etc. And when I create them and put in my custom icon folders, I can't see them in Customize.

Anybody else with the same problem??
    Don't forget the Thanks if I helped
    2008-02-23 05:06 PM
    My Customize app doesn't work either, but unlike most when i tapp the app it goes to the spicychicken logo screen and hangs for a while then kicks me out to the home screen again.
    Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no change...
    i also have the same problem. used ziphone early version. not sure if that played a role
    2008-02-25 05:40 PM
    i also have the same problem. used ziphone early version. not sure if that played a role
    same prob as well but using Dev JB. nto all folders are in the directory. installed old, unistalled then new, but nothing works? also dock icons dont change either
    Last edited by seanobx; 2008-02-26 at 04:57 AM.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69185&dateline=119575  6040
    2008-02-26 04:55 AM
    I cant find it in installer, i have both repos but its not there. whats the exact name of the package??
    2008-02-26 05:12 AM
    SUCH a pleasure to have this back! Working great, no issues yet, love seeing the ol' battery fuel gauge again.
    Fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency...
    ---Foghorn Leghorn

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
    ---Groucho Marx
    2008-02-26 06:36 AM
    this worked great

that is probably do to the the fact that apple changed the way you can move icons around. it is probably in a different place on the backside. of course, when you can drag and drop your icons, who needs display order anyway!?

Works Great!! thanks a lot...i am psyched to have control of my strings again...That feature works perfectly btw! yippy!

**note** i did have to launch Customize 2 or 3 times before it started working.

worked great
    Last edited by JokerX; 2008-02-26 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    8GB iPhone 1.0.2 Unlocked - Revirginized - Then 1.1.1 Jailbroken and Unlocked (Gone Bad - Traded In)

8GB iPhone 1.1.1 OTB JB - Unlocked - Restored to 1.1.3 JB and Unlocked (SOLD)

16GB iPhone 1.1.4 OTB JB / Activated / Unlocked - With iPlus2.0b (Current)

5000 iPhone wallpapers click here]
    2008-02-26 06:52 AM
    i wonder what the hell i'm doing wrong then, cause my starts then crashes to the home screen. Seems like after i installed bosstools and moved the apps to the larger partition it's never worked after that... (That is just an assumption at this point)
    2008-02-26 07:27 AM
    Got mine ot install, but cannot change anything or add images. Also icon/dock settings dont take affect. I am clueless
    I'm having the same problem. Customize runs, but images don't save. Like if say I try to change the calculator image, nothing happens. I'm running 1.1.3 jailbroke using ZiPhone. I've tried both customize 1.21 and 1.22. I have been asking for help on this for days now.

Please help.. Thanks?
    2008-02-26 09:03 AM
63 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD