2 new Safari Mods just apeared in Cydia. They change the feel of the Safari web browser making a nicer place to be.

Unfortunately I can't post screen shots as I'm posting this from my IPhone using the new look/feel Safari. I think its a great improvement. But I'm sure some will love it and some will hate it.

IphoneCrazy
    2008-08-22 05:57 AM
    If you were on 2.0 with a photobucket app you could post screen shots. I like safari currently, so can you be more specific?

Who, what, where, etc.....
    2008-08-22 06:04 AM
    they're just some firefox icon replacements...
    he kinda lead people on to thinking it was an actual "big" change, but all it did was change some icons
    btw...they kinda look tacky imo..
    not worth the download, screenshot or use at all...
    Last edited by TheYoungHustla; 2008-08-22 at 07:36 AM.
    2008-08-22 07:32 AM
    Oh that firefox crap, ew.... I saw that earlier. Nasty. Takes a polished safari browser and turns it into the crayola factory.
    2008-08-22 08:06 AM
    one1 thats your opinion, my opinion is that Safari on the iphone is far from polished its probably the worst crashing app on the phone. As for looks I'd say it looks OK but nothing special, the firefox mods probably dont ad anything but its nice to have an option to change the look of things. Thats the whole point of moding isnt it? I will apologise for my first post not explaining things as well as it should but it was posted at around 4.30am where I am and I was shatered.

IphoneCrazy
    2008-08-22 03:53 PM
    Oh that firefox crap, ew.... I saw that earlier. Nasty. Takes a polished safari browser and turns it into the crayola factory.
    Lol, thats sort of what i was thinking, went to more info in Cydia and saw that, i dont think i could have gotten away from it faster
    -Nicole
    2008-08-22 05:18 PM
    Lol, thats sort of what i was thinking, went to more info in Cydia and saw that, i dont think i could have gotten away from it faster
    I agree, very hideous...the use of felt tip font on one of em and the unnecessary overly "busy" looking 3d icons totally screams ugly.

Should have known just by looking at the carrier logo alone.
    2008-08-22 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD