this is only 30days trial ?
    No no.....not EVEN 30 days...but, 30 USES and only 30 SECONDS per recording!

This ain't gonna fly Devs.....you're going to price yourself out.

Like I said, $9.95 or, I may even consider $12.95. Otherwise, at $19.95 people are going to seek alternative means.
    iPhone 3GS 16GB 3.0fw White + Jailbroken
    2008-08-22 08:13 PM

Like I said, $9.95 or, I may even consider $12.95.
    I have to agree...but note the devs are pointedly ignoring any discussion of pricing in this thread.

If I recall correctly, pricing the app @ $20 spawned a cracked version of this app pretty quickly the first time around. Hopefully, the devs will at least open a dialogue with consumers for this release.
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.
    2008-08-22 08:19 PM
    i get a failed to upload

Last edited by z3r01; 2008-08-22 at 08:24 PM. Reason: browser f-ing up
    2008-08-22 08:23 PM

Like I said, $9.95 or, I may even consider $12.95. Otherwise, at $19.95 people are going to seek alternative means.
    Are you not familiar with the 2g version? This isn't a new app, the price has always been 19.95. If you want video recording for free, try Qik. If you want an "alternative means" which stores video locally, be my guest at finding one, lol.

$19.95 is the same price as a couple of lunches, or a few coffees at starbucks. Thats not a lot of money for filling a void apple refuses to notice, and furthermore, the app is pretty polished besides the few bugs that will undoubtedly be squashed. Youtube upload works great, local playback is excellent, and you can SSH the files off and play them on your desktop without needing to transcode them again like the old Showtime video recording app.

I have to agree...but note the devs are pointedly ignoring any discussion of pricing in this thread.

If I recall correctly, pricing the app @ $20 spawned a cracked version of this app pretty quickly the first time around. Hopefully, the devs will at least open a dialogue with consumers for this release.
    How is the Dev supposed to reply if he's "Offline?"

You've posted this twice already and both times Coldrg was offline on his profile page.
    Last edited by x999x; 2008-08-22 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-08-22 08:25 PM
    Oh I'm quite familiar with the 2G version, and I didn't pay $20 back then either. I don't care how long the price ahs been $20, doesn't mean it has to stay that way.

But as jwcrash has mentioned, I'll seek other means of acquiring this. Instead of them "being happy" with my $9.95 or $12.95, they'll get $0 instead. That's great logic on their part isn't it?
    2008-08-22 08:30 PM
    Cant wait to install tonight! I guess if we want video recording bad enough we will pay $20. Its that or nothing.
    2008-08-22 08:32 PM
    Oh I'm quite familiar with the 2G version, and I didn't pay $20 back then either. I don't care how long the price ahs been $20, doesn't mean it has to stay that way.

But as jwcrash has mentioned, I'll seek other means of acquiring this. Instead of them "being happy" with my $9.95 or $12.95, they'll get $0 instead. That's great logic on their part isn't it?
    You mean that won't stop you from posting a request for a K'd version.

The flawed logic isn' t on their part, its yours.

/pathetic
    Last edited by x999x; 2008-08-22 at 08:37 PM.
    2008-08-22 08:33 PM
    You mean that won't stop you from posting a request for a K'd version at p**x

/pathetic
    Money talks and bullshi** walks.

I mean, I guess it's cool for you to spend $20 on an app or $5 on a pack of Pokemon or Yugi-Blow cards or wtf-ever but as an adult I understand fair pricing and won't be paying what's asked for this app. Their loss, my win.

And furthermore, what business do you even have on the above mentioned forum if you're so opposed to "K'ed" apps? That's the pot calling the kettle black.

/Stay off my lawn, kid.
    2008-08-22 08:38 PM
    Money talks and bullshi** walks.

I mean, I guess it's cool for you to spend $20 on an app or $5 on a pack of Pokemon or Yugi-Blow cards or wtf-ever but as an adult I understand fair pricing and won't be paying what's asked for this app. Their loss, my win.

And furthermore, what business do you even have on the above mentioned forum if you're so opposed to "K'ed" apps? That's the pot calling the kettle black.

/Stay off my lawn, kid.
    My friend Devs and we keep a lookout for K'd versions of his app to track loss on chumps like you who think it makes more sense to cheat people out of their hard work.

"as an adult"

I lol'd.
    Last edited by x999x; 2008-08-22 at 08:46 PM.
    2008-08-22 08:44 PM
    My friend Devs and we keep a lookout for K'd versions of his app to track loss on chumps like you who think it makes more sense to cheat people out of their hard work.
    Cheating people out of their hard work or cheating people out of hard earned money by price gouging....6 in one half a dozen in the other.

Ok I'm done with you now...you're dismissed. I'm moving on so any response you make after this will fall on deaf ears.

/he lol'd FTW OMG! Back in your mom's basement punk!
    2008-08-22 08:50 PM
    Ok, lets get back on track here.

x999x - do you know if this will be up on Cydia or Installer soon?
    2008-08-22 08:54 PM
    Ok, lets get back on track here.

x999x - do you know if this will be up on Cydia or Installer soon?
    Its already up on Cydia, however there are some install issues with the .DS_Store file if its already present on your iphone/ipod. Coldrg has been offline pretty much after he made this thread so theres no telling when or if this will get resolved in a timely manner.

@picassolsus

I'm sorry you feel threatened by my capacity to pay for apps and help support the community you feel is cheating you. Your response is to steal from this community rather than help it flourish, and that is not something a responsible adult would feel inclined to do. Age is just a number, and actions speak louder than words.
    2008-08-22 09:05 PM
    that's a bummer that there is no email option. is that gone for good?
    If i say something stupid I apologize. If i say something smart: "RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH".
    And if i help you, please hit the Thanks!
    2008-08-22 09:12 PM
    Its already up on Cydia, however there are some install issues with the .DS_Store file if its already present on your iphone/ipod. Coldrg has been offline pretty much after he made this thread so theres no telling when or if this will get resolved in a timely manner.

@picassolsus

I'm sorry you feel threatened by my capacity to pay for apps and help support the community you feel is cheating you. Your response is to steal from this community rather than help it flourish, and that is not something a responsible adult would feel inclined to do. Age is just a number, and actions speak louder than words.
    I just saw it after I asked! Duh! Thanks man! I will probably purchase tonight since $20 wont break my bank account.
    2008-08-22 09:14 PM
    WOW works great, I am a registered user from 1.14 days, I am now closer than ever to having all my apps back like 1.14

thank you

Ps
    How about releasing VoiceDial too please

thanks
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware
    2008-08-22 09:16 PM
    Bugs:

1. In the video settings, you can't select "Best". Choosing any option here selects the option before it.

Dislikes:

1. Price
    2008-08-22 09:16 PM
    You've posted this twice already and both times Coldrg was offline on his profile page.
    Really, Officer? Because it's all there in the headings: Coldrg was online during the first post...and he answered your query about the Activation Code AFTER ignoring my first post about pricing and why it isn't available at the App Store.

*doink*
    Last edited by jwcrash; 2008-08-22 at 09:58 PM.
    2008-08-22 09:45 PM

You know that if it was $9.95 you would still download the hacked version.
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-08-22 10:02 PM
    You know that if it was $9.95 you would still download the hacked version.
    Not me.

$9.95 is exactly what I'm willing to pay this developer for an app that is completely unsupported by Apple, isn't guaranteed to work with future firmware versions, and is bundled with not-ready-for-primetime documentation touting non-existent features.

I had no problem kicking Touchpad Pro's creator $25 for Teleport (which kicks a$$, by the way) in the App Store because I know it will grow with the FW revisions. And I can't wait to spend ~$25 on uSirius @ the App Store when it drops.

But $20 with NO guarantee it will work down the line? No thanks.
    2008-08-22 10:11 PM
    Good to see more apps are being ported. Hopefully all devs get everything on 2.x eventually
    2008-08-22 10:17 PM
107 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD