User Tag List

You can afford to get an iPhone, yet you can't even afford a measly minimum $0.50 donation? That's cheaper than 2 sticks of gum.
    the thing is.....Paypal doesnt support my country
    iPhone 4GB [1.0.2 OTB]
    2.2 Bootneutered and QuickPwned!
    2008-04-27 08:31 AM
    people like free stuff, im uninstalling it 7 games a day? wtf? who needs it..
    2008-04-27 11:50 AM
    Hey, Adikus.

Thanks for getting this up on cydia, but it's only version 1.2 there. Get 2.0 up there and I'll bung you $5.
    2008-04-27 08:07 PM
    oh boy some people just dont stop crying about every app u have to pay for. instead of being happy and grateful for still having most of apps for free or at least demo versions they dont stop bit...ing about everything what comes out with donation/payment needed. wake up people. no such a thing as a free lunch and yet you spoiled kids still get a lot of it!
    2008-04-27 08:25 PM
    oh boy some people just dont stop crying about every app u have to pay for. instead of being happy and grateful for still having most of apps for free or at least demo versions they dont stop bit...ing about everything what comes out with donation/payment needed. wake up people. no such a thing as a free lunch and yet you spoiled kids still get a lot of it!
    If there is no free lunch, then there will be no beggars in the world. lol.

But yeah, the app is like this coz you are paying for the hard work the guy had done to make this app, it doesn't matter if it's 5 cents or 500 dollars the point is, the developer deserves a form of reward in the form of donation. If it wasn't for the developer, this app wouldn't be out in the first place so...

If people do not like the 7 games a day, then pay, if not cope with it or uninstall it. It's not like it's a must need app anywayz.
    2008-04-28 02:48 AM
    people like free stuff, im uninstalling it 7 games a day? wtf? who needs it..
    People like free cars, too, but most of them wind up having to buy them.
    2008-04-30 02:12 AM
    People like free cars, too, but most of them wind up having to buy them.
    what's the ******* relation between cars and a pool app -_-
    iPhone 4GB [1.0.2 OTB]
    2.2 Bootneutered and QuickPwned!
    2008-04-30 06:39 AM
    Well, now that you're charging people for using your app, I hope that you can make the app more professional. I mean actual pool rules and stuff. When u scratch the ball, the opponent has ball in hand. When you dont hit the right ball, its a foul. When potting the black ball, you must choose a pocket. Do those and I'll donate.
    2008-05-02 10:24 PM
    not everyone has a credit card, especially kids, and some parents just wont let them use the card
    2008-05-03 02:36 AM
    im a teenager and trust me, i have access to credit cards....hehe

and so do most kids

Like What i Said?, Hit The Thanks Button!
    2008-05-05 09:21 AM
    im a teenager and trust me, i have access to credit cards....hehe

and so do most kids

Truthiness at its best

I've had my own paypal account since I was 14
    2008-05-05 05:37 PM
    This has happened to me on a few occassions. Anyone else notice this?
    Take notice to the lower right pocket!!! yes that is the 7 ball outside the playfield!!!?????

http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69185&dateline=119575  6040
    2008-05-07 02:50 PM
    Thanks a lot,adikus,keep it up!
    2008-05-07 03:14 PM
    most kids do not have a credit card im sorry you are totally wrong, unless your messaging from Beverly Hills or something
    2008-05-07 11:54 PM
    most kids do not have a credit card im sorry you are totally wrong, unless your messaging from Beverly Hills or something
    No, im messaging from suburbs outside of chicago, but regardless kids have access to credit cards, i never said that they have their own cards, but their parents probably do, hence access.....

I love it how you would have an iphone, but not access to a credit card to make a donation.
    2008-05-10 06:32 PM
    No, im messaging from suburbs outside of chicago, but regardless kids have access to credit cards, i never said that they have their own cards, but their parents probably do, hence access.....

I love it how you would have an iphone, but not access to a credit card to make a donation.
    ive donated and have a full version, im 28 and have my own card, i was just talking about kids and when i was a kid and all the kids around me and not a dam one of us would ever in a million years have access to our parents credit card, and parents dont just hand kids credit cards, its simple bundynomics
    2008-05-10 06:59 PM
    ive donated and have a full version, im 28 and have my own card, i was just talking about kids and when i was a kid and all the kids around me and not a dam one of us would ever in a million years have access to our parents credit card, and parents dont just hand kids credit cards, its simple bundynomics
    I donated as well, and i'll be 18 on the 30th, but just based on my experience and the people I know in todays age, children do have access to credit cards, at least the ones that would be visiting the forum (that have iphones) generally do. If someone is one of the few kids that can't access one, I guess they will have to suffer and only be able to play it a few times a day.
    Last edited by harryding; 2008-05-10 at 07:37 PM.
    2008-05-10 07:32 PM
    i mean really what parent in there right mind is going to give a teenage kid there credit card number, it might happen but not as often as some people on here might want to think.
    2008-05-10 08:01 PM
    i mean really what parent in there right mind is going to give a teenage kid there credit card number, it might happen but not as often as some people on here might want to think.

Well, not GIVE them their credit card, but make an order for them.

I'm 19, don't have a credit card, but I can order things online because I just go to my parents and ask them to make the order for me.

I agree, it would be stupid to just give your kid your card, but them making the order or transferring money to your paypal, that's just fine.
    wwjd
    2008-05-10 08:13 PM
    Well, not GIVE them their credit card, but make an order for them.

I'm 19, don't have a credit card, but I can order things online because I just go to my parents and ask them to make the order for me.

I agree, it would be stupid to just give your kid your card, but them making the order or transferring money to your paypal, that's just fine.
    Thats exactly what I was trying to say, by access I meant that they somehow will be able to get money sent.

*Nvm I'm dumb and didnt check settings
    Last edited by harryding; 2008-05-11 at 04:23 PM.
    2008-05-10 08:48 PM
105 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD