^^^^
    I agree. Sir Jay Freeman (Saurik)

;-)

IphoneCrazy
    2008-09-01 07:19 PM
    does anybody no where i can get the full transformers theme thanks
    2008-09-01 07:39 PM
    Have we figured out a solution to the auto lock not working when using a video wallpaper.
    2008-09-02 02:11 AM
    I figured out that the problem actually wasn't inteliscreen at all. Winterboard was the reason it stopped working. After i updated winterboard it would freeze everytime i rebooted the iphone in the lock screen.

I SSH'ed into the iphone while it was booting up and deleted the winterboard folder. It worked after that. I don't know whats wrong. My guess might be if you don't have internet connection while it boots up then it freezes in the lock screen. I dunno, im just guessing.
    You wouldnt be able to SSH without an internet connection...
    2008-09-02 04:06 AM
    You wouldnt be able to SSH without an internet connection...
    wats an interet connection have to do with sshing into a phone, i always use a ad-hoc connection if im not at home with a router
    2008-09-02 05:02 AM
    I figured out that the problem actually wasn't inteliscreen at all. Winterboard was the reason it stopped working. After i updated winterboard it would freeze everytime i rebooted the iphone in the lock screen.

I SSH'ed into the iphone while it was booting up and deleted the winterboard folder. It worked after that. I don't know whats wrong. My guess might be if you don't have internet connection while it boots up then it freezes in the lock screen. I dunno, im just guessing.

YES. I had similar problems. It was stuck at the boot logo. While I was driving in the sticks, with limited or no reception, my phone was locked up for 1+hours. Once I got to 'town' and started receiving a good signal, it magically booted up.

I want winterboard so bad, but I need intelliscreen. And it appears the two don't play nice together. I saw on one site where BigBoss said don't use the 2 together. Not until intelliscreen acts as a plugin for winterboard. WinterBoard! Yay Themes! - iPhone News & Review
    2008-09-02 08:00 PM
    Have we figured out a solution to the auto lock not working when using a video wallpaper.
    Neato! any resolution on why when a video loops, it freezes and then goes schizo for 2 seconds before playing properly again?
    Or is mine the only phone that does it??

Anyway, will we see the WinterBoard update soon?
    2008-09-03 10:07 AM
    Damn. Was hoping to find a Winterboard+Intelliscreen solution here. Doesn’t sound like there is one (unless I missed something in someone's post)...
    2008-09-05 04:37 PM
    you can use Winterboard+intelliscreen together. Just don't use Winterboard's lockbackground feature and they'll play nicely together.
    2008-09-06 07:48 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD