it would be amazing if this coule be incorperated into the Phone app, so when you tilt it sideways in contacts this shows up. like coverflow on the ipod
    2008-05-13 08:12 AM
    I have finally resorted to asking for help after reading and trying everything in this thread to get this app to work. So far I have:

1. Installed coverflow 0.95 via ssh
    2. deleted all language files except for English
    3. change all of the permissions to 755
    4. rebooted phone after each change

I have a 170 contacts with 90% having pictures. I even tried finding the contact photo file in Cuteftp with no success. I wanted to see if I could perhaps locate a bogus picture file.

I would prefer not having to spend a few hours checking each and every photo for all of my contacts for a bad photo.

The phone is a 3G that I unlocked with quickpwn from the dev team running firmware version 2.1.

The app tries to load and crashes within a few seconds. This app was the whole reason I jailbroke the phone and would LOVE for it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!

-S
    2008-09-21 11:09 PM
    This app is not for 2.X normal that it dont work
    2008-09-22 10:52 AM
    Is the maker of this app going to submit it to the app store?
    2008-09-25 06:49 AM
    Ist the maker of this App going to Update it for IPhone 3G with Ver. 2.1 ???
    Anybody know something about ?
    Sorry for my Bad english .. i hope you understud.
    2008-10-13 07:35 PM
    I highly doubt that the Dev will update this app. It's been quite some time since this app was last updated...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2008-10-14 12:20 AM
    does anyone know if there is any app out there that will perform like this for contacts? I have been wanting one like this for a long time. any help with this would be appreciated.
    2008-11-28 11:14 PM
    This is'nt even in ********** or appshare anymore. I downloaded it manually like everyone else and could'nt get it to work. Is there something I'm missing? Seems like everyone who had the problem of it crashing after loading it, never got it working. Any news on this app? Is there a reason it's not available anymore through SOSiphone? Google did'nt have any kind of update on it, and the website sosiphone.com is completely french.
    2008-12-11 11:32 PM
    This app was made for 1.x.x, not 2.x. It will not work for 2.x no matter how many permissions you set. I wish that they would update it, or at least attempt it in the AppStore, as this would sell... But alas...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2008-12-13 09:50 AM
    Has anyone been using this APP with firmware 2.2?
    2009-01-05 11:29 PM
    yea interesting...
    2009-01-06 12:10 AM
91 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD