User Tag List

I want this feature without sound. There is no need for sound with tactile feedback! )for me anyway)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-09-11 04:10 AM
    I want this feature without sound. There is no need for sound with tactile feedback! )for me anyway)
    ditto!

but having it work on silent is great for now!
    2008-09-11 04:16 AM
    I am running 1.1.4, is there anyway you guys can upload a copy of the app or plist file...
    or does it only work on 2.0+
    2008-09-11 04:48 AM
    If anyone wants the keyboard/keypad to vibrate when your phone is on silent use go here:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/2132071-post30.html

Thanks to Piotr.pot for releasing the original file.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2008-11-27 06:28 PM
    Um, hasnt anybody tried using winterboard with this instead? I used a blank sound clip to replace the key press sound through a winterboard theme. Viola, silent keyboard with vibe feedback -.-a
    2008-11-28 05:39 AM
    does keyvib work on iphone 3g?
    i searched it up in cydia but can't seem to find it anywhere..
    is there any other app that'll make my keyboard vibrate on a 3g?
    pleease help me
    2010-01-28 07:55 AM
    I don't believe keyvib is available anymore. I recommend Haptic Pro by rpetrich. It is a pay for app, but works great on my 3GS. It should have 3G support as well.
    kwickone I.T.H.
    2010-01-28 07:52 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD