Im sorry, but Ive been able to make EVERY app that hasnt worked for me, work.

Ive tried settings permissions to 777, doesnt work either.

Safe to say, Im never buying the app.

Also, Theres no need to personally attack me.

Thanks for trying to help anyway.
    2008-10-28 05:40 PM
    Im sorry, but Ive been able to make EVERY app that hasnt worked for me, work.

Ive tried settings permissions to 777, doesnt work either.

Safe to say, Im never buying the app.

Also, Theres no need to personally attack me.

Thanks for trying to help anyway.
    Sorry if there was any misunderstanding as that was in no means of a personal attack. More like my feeble attempt of a joke. I guess I should have put a "LOL" at the end or maybe a smiley face. Either way I'm not one to "personally attack" someone, on the internet of all places, over a mistake or problem they are having with something. As for you not purchasing the app, I could care less because A- it's your money, and B- I'm not the creator of the app so I wouldn't get anything out of the purchase.

But still if there's anything I can do to help you to get the app to work just let me know. Cheers
    2008-10-28 07:10 PM
    I tried the demo of this and loved it. I found it much quicker than the apple sms program, so I bought it.
    I love it. Best 3ish that I spent for my phone.
    2008-11-02 12:14 AM
    IF this app allowed MMS it would be worth it :-(
    2008-11-02 01:57 AM
    NICE!!!!!
    The released the new beta today which has threaded SMS!! (AKA Conversation Mode)

Check the screenies!
    iRealSMS - your native REAL SMS app on the iPhone
    2008-11-05 05:53 AM
    Yes im glad i bought this!!!
    iLive an iLife
    2008-11-05 07:34 AM
    Yeah Bernie, me too. Seriously it's my favorite app I bought and it keeps getting better.
    2008-11-05 04:28 PM
    As beta testers, do you guys have any idea when 2.0 will be released?
    2008-11-05 04:36 PM
    As beta testers, do you guys have any idea when 2.0 will be released?
    I would guess by this weekend if the beta testing goes well it should be releaesed.
    2008-11-05 04:48 PM
    Yes im glad i bought this!!!
    Ireal 2.0 is out
    BUT YOU NEED TO PAY AGAIN!!!

Shame on the developer after saying upgrades are free before. They said, because of too much bug fixing, they need to ask for Payments again

What a sad story.
    2008-11-17 12:22 AM
    Yes this is very sad. I wouldn't even use 1.xxx if I didn't pay $6.50 for it. BiteSMS needs to add a feature to reply to messages when the apps is closed and receive the normal pop up.

Conversation mode and a few bug fixes isn't worth $6.50.
    2008-11-17 12:38 AM
    Ireal 2.0 is out
    BUT YOU NEED TO PAY AGAIN!!!

Shame on the developer after saying upgrades are free before. They said, because of too much bug fixing, they need to ask for Payments again

What a sad story.
    Just goes to show you the folly of not buying through the Appstore. You're at the developer's whim, and their "promises" of free upgrades don't mean squat. Apple's licensing at least gives you some guarantees, and legitimate feedback if a developer tries to screw you.
    2008-11-17 12:48 AM
    ^^ Not to mention he raised the price to 10 euros. I also found a bug within five minutes of having installed it. I was really looking forward to the release, as I figured that I'd hold off from buying it until then. I'm glad that I did, that greedy dev won't get my money. (before someone on their high horse flames me; I do believe that devs are entitled to monetary reimbursement for their software, however certain business practices: ie promising free updates and not following through, or raising the rates without warning, are just wrong...)
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2008-11-17 01:17 AM
    Take case in point for Iphone Video recorder, we all bought it via JB then its on 2.1 FW no updates, nothing from dev

Same with Voice Dial same dev, bought via JB on 1.14 FW , now on APPSTORE and wont allow us paying customers to use it unless we buy again

Word of warning I guess for us all
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware
    2008-11-17 01:17 AM
    Yea, I must admit, I'm a bit upset about this app as well in terms of the "promises" made. Also, the demo of 2.0 is hardly what I would consider usable, and makes it impossible to get an idea of what to expect.

Sorry, no $13 from me. On a side note too, I personally feel $13 is a bit too much for something that improves on the features of another app that already exists on the phone. An app like SwirlyMMS which allows for an entirely new feature set is only $8. Just seems odd to me.
    2008-11-17 03:38 AM
    one more thing! BUGS are not the problem of the customers but DEVELOPERS!!!

Shame on the developer saying that they need to have additional payment because they fixed ALOT OF BUGS! but no IMPROVEMENT on features, just change the look or theme.

Very, very shame on them.

Wont use their software anymore! I hope apple release its own nice SMS application
    2008-11-17 03:10 PM
    I gotta say that I'm a bit shocked about them wanting to CHARGE for a freaking upgrade...SHADY and I don't think I'll be doing business with them again
    2008-11-17 08:21 PM
    Figures they would do that...just look at their website. Looks like they paid an 8-year old kid candy to design and code it...
    2008-11-17 09:00 PM
    one more thing! BUGS are not the problem of the customers but DEVELOPERS!!!

Shame on the developer saying that they need to have additional payment because they fixed ALOT OF BUGS! but no IMPROVEMENT on features, just change the look or theme.

Very, very shame on them.

Wont use their software anymore! I hope apple release its own nice SMS application
    Dude you have a total of 5 posts and three of the posts are complaining about having to pay for iRealSMS' new update. That means that more than half of your entire post count is crying about the same silly thing... You being too cheap to pay for something which costs less money than a pack of cigarettes where I live. Wow, you fail at life.
    2008-11-17 09:04 PM
    I was looking forward to this new release. I kept on reading posts about irealsms and how it is going to be so much better than everything else.....WRONG! I bought the app this morning and I can say it is the worst iphone purchase I have made thus far. I have now sent 3 long txt messages and they got sent to oblivion. Theyre not in the drafts or sent folder. when you start to type a txt, you can't see the message string. I guess those are my only two complaints, but I am just so frustrated with the lost txts that I don't know if I can use it for long enough to get used to it to like it. The only cool thing about the app is the ability to make it always be landscape. Oh well....

Long live MySMS
    2008-11-17 10:53 PM
178 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD