This just in from my email. It was in regards to my crash issue.

Thanks! Bug is known and will be gone in next update...

Kind regards
    iRealSMS support

[email protected]
    iRealSMS - landscape SMS on your iPhone - Home
    2008-12-29 05:17 PM
    This just in from my email. It was in regards to my crash issue.

Thanks! Bug is known and will be gone in next update...

Kind regards
    iRealSMS support

[email protected]
    iRealSMS - landscape SMS on your iPhone - Home
    I hope that the quick reply issue when Iblacklist/Mcleaner is installed will be fixed in the next update.
    2008-12-30 04:54 AM
    I'm still having an issue with QuickReply. I do not have mcleaner or iblacklist. The very first time I installed it a few weeks ago it worked and then hasn't ever since. I have restored my phone from scratch about 3 times already and it still doesn't change anything. The only apps I have installed are irealsms, winterboard, sbsettings, openssh, and one theme. Still nothing. I have emailed the developer and as usual, have gotten nothing back from them.

Any ideas?????
    2008-12-30 05:19 PM
    i have emailed irealsms devs twice, with angry emails
    im extreamly pissed off with the devs

[email protected]

if any1 from the dev team can contact me you will save your self a customer
    2008-12-30 05:26 PM
    I'm still having an issue with QuickReply. I do not have mcleaner or iblacklist. The very first time I installed it a few weeks ago it worked and then hasn't ever since. I have restored my phone from scratch about 3 times already and it still doesn't change anything. The only apps I have installed are irealsms, winterboard, sbsettings, openssh, and one theme. Still nothing. I have emailed the developer and as usual, have gotten nothing back from them.

Any ideas?????
    I had the same issue as you on my 3G. I got it to work by restoring, then installing ireal as the very first app. I resprung after every app installed afterwards. I too found out that iblacklist had the conflict as well as mcleaner with quickreply. After uninstalling these apps, quickreply worked perfectly. Hopefully the devs will fix this asap.
    2008-12-30 05:48 PM
    I had a problem once, where it crashed and wouldnt boot back up even after a couple of uninstall/reinstalls. Well what I finally did was the following and Im not sure what made it work but I uninstalled it... then I had to delete the plist file in the mobile/preferences.. rebooted, reinstalled mobile substrate, rebooted... and then reinstalled irealSMS. Now it works fine again. Hope this helps someone.
    2008-12-31 09:03 AM
    Any noticed Negative SMS bubbles are back?..

I have a cute -2 over my default SMS app.

Emailed support[at]iRealSMS.com

Last edited by Ad1tya; 2009-01-01 at 11:11 PM.
    2009-01-01 11:08 PM
    What theme is that Ad1tya?
    iLive an iLife
    2009-01-02 12:54 AM
    iShine.

Its available in the Themes section, not in Cydia.
    2009-01-03 08:26 PM
    any word on an update? this double notification thing is getting annoying especially when you are already in iRealSMS, slows it down so much
    2009-01-08 08:47 PM
    any word on an update? this double notification thing is getting annoying especially when you are already in iRealSMS, slows it down so much
    Did you turn off compatibility mode in basic settings?
    2009-01-12 06:06 PM
    to partially theme irealsms visit chazdrums article at jima6636.com
    2009-01-13 07:55 AM
    So, i, too have a problem with not only quick reply, but reply in general doesnt work AT ALL. It just closes the notification screen and does nothing. There is never a badge or status bar image with a new message (i got it to appear once by opening and closing the app). Everything else works pretty well. I would like to suggest a backgrounding mode like mySms to open the program quicker (for those without the actual backgrounding app)

If anyone has a fix for this reply bug please let me know

(I do have iBlacklist installed, and that is more important than irealsms to me)
    2009-01-14 02:55 AM
    (I do have iBlacklist installed, and that is more important than irealsms to me)
    then uninstall irealsms cuz the problems are caused from iblacklist. theres nothing u can do about it until the dev finds another way around it. i had the same problem. after uninstalling iblacklist then everything was working like should be.
    Last edited by Iman07; 2009-01-15 at 01:08 AM.
    2009-01-15 01:05 AM
    Ok, ill just use it when i want to forward stuff....i guess.... for now
    2009-01-16 02:34 AM
    2.0.7.1 released! UPDATE NOW! My bugs are gone (for now)
    2009-01-18 09:39 PM
    still not blacklist compatable.
    2009-01-19 06:37 AM
    same thing as bitesms but its paid, i recommend bitesms
    My new download/upload
    2009-01-19 07:55 AM
    still not blacklist compatable.
    Can I ask why this is so important to people?

Stop giving out your phone numbers to people you don't want calling you.
    2009-01-19 02:03 PM
    how about giving your number to people in your group for school and then after the quarter ends the crazy stalker girls dont stop texting you and calling you when you're with your girlfriend? or how about the girl at the att store who texts me 10 minutes after i leave telling me what a nice bike (motorcycle) i have and to call her if i need any help setting up my new phone? probably don't have that problem cause you're probably not as extremely good looking as i am.
    "looks like you just got pwnd" - eric cartman
    2009-01-19 10:46 PM
178 ... 6789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD