is it worth the upgrade? Can someone please post a pic of it in action?
    2009-01-13 10:56 PM
    is it worth the upgrade? Can someone please post a pic of it in action?
    What exactly are you expecting? This isn't like a significant update to a game or something, he simply allows you to place the stack in the middle of the dock if you have 5 icons, or on the right. If you want to see a picture of the fixed jaggies on the fan, you can see it on his website.

Closed:

Open:
    Last edited by dreadpiratedoug; 2009-01-13 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-01-13 11:07 PM
    Ok thanks this is what i wanted. To have a five icon with this.
    2009-01-14 12:02 AM
    So the 1 icon stack isn't available with this update?

What exactly took so long to update? LoL. Oh well, I'll take what I can get.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.
    2009-01-14 03:30 AM
    dreadpiratedoug let me ask you something i also have that clock on my backround but when i have it installed i cant use my pawn player lockscreen controls and when i take it off i can. Do you know how to fix?
    2009-01-14 05:39 AM
    What exactly are you expecting? This isn't like a significant update to a game or something, he simply allows you to place the stack in the middle of the dock if you have 5 icons, or on the right. If you want to see a picture of the fixed jaggies on the fan, you can see it on his website.
    A) What theme is that?
    B) How the hell did you get 5 icon rows?
    iLive an iLife
    2009-01-14 06:53 AM
    B) How the hell did you get 5 icon rows?

Seconded!
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)
    2009-01-14 07:29 AM
    I've been looking for the settings for the latest update to change it from middle of dock to right of dock.

However, I looked in the iPhone settings > General and I don't see it.

Can anyone shed some light for me?
    Thanks!
    2009-01-14 07:29 AM
    Seconded!
    Apparently its under the source ir-iphone.ir/cydia/

Im going to check it out now

edit: Yup, 5-icon rows! Sweet!
    Last edited by Bernie-Mac; 2009-01-14 at 08:06 AM.
    iLive an iLife
    2009-01-14 08:03 AM
    It's called FCSB, and here is the Dev's site. Also, Here is the original thread (via MacThemes)

FYI: There may be an update soon that will give us a toggle app (4 <-> 5 columns)

EDIT: Ah yes and w00t!! about Stacks 2.1. Lov-in it! Can't wait until we can move it wherever we wish. Also a static icon would be nice lol (listen to how picky I am, sheesh...)
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 2009-01-14 at 08:15 AM.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2009-01-14 08:13 AM
    Sorry it's taken me so long to respond, I didn't get a chance to sit down last night and do much.

The theme on my SB is Gradiance combined with the black theme for all the apps and the black neofont keyboard. Someone's already posted the stuff above for 5 icon SB though, it's pretty damn cool!
    2009-01-14 04:22 PM
    I love the new stack. Good job dev!
    2009-01-14 11:53 PM
    hmm... is this happening to anyone else or just me? the http://steventroughtonsmith.blogspot.com/ site isnt working??? does he have a new website or something? it was working fine in the morning....
    2009-01-15 12:44 AM
    hmm... is this happening to anyone else or just me? the High Caffeine Content site isnt working??? does he have a new website or something? it was working fine in the morning....
    Works fine for me...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2009-01-15 08:46 AM
    Guys? Where's the option to change it from middle to right?
    2009-01-15 09:15 AM
    ^^ In the settings app. If you have extended preferences installed, then you need to disable it before you install stack...
    2009-01-15 10:59 AM
    I installed but the stack icon ends up in the middle of my dock not on the right side, anyone else seen this ? I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no luck.

jailbroken but not unlocked
    version 2.2
    2G iphone
    winterboard, transparent dock, no dock icon labels
    I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
    This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.
    2009-01-15 05:44 PM
    Thx for the update but I'm not seeing much of a change other then the setup being in the Preference menu and being able to move it from center to right placement. I was hoping some of these areas were addressed in this new version, oh well, still an excellent app!

1. Grid display, being able to lock icons, currently it is very easy to remove the icons if your finger just slides a bit on the grid view.

2. Set your own dock icon instead of using the default 3rd icon from the left.

Other then those, this is nearly a perfect app, keep up the excellent work!
    2009-01-16 12:31 AM
    This is an excellent app. I've only used it on my 2G and it's almost worth jailbreaking my 3G for.

However, I have one app (just one) that won't go into the stack. All others remove and add fine, but not an app I'be beta testing.

All appstore apps are .ipa and beta apps are .app. Is this the reason?

If so, and the developer is reading this, can you update it?
    2009-01-19 09:57 AM
    all this junk does is put my phone into safe mode and not work. i've tried it 10 times. i'm on JB 2.2 3G. Blast.
    2009-01-20 07:10 AM
185 ... 78910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD