thank god is a little better tooo
    2007-09-02 12:39 AM
    its still screwy i think the bubble needs to be a little bigger and the display icon needs to be bigger and the rainbow messes up mine all ready is. its nice and all but launcher is nice and simple im still going to wait for some more updates
    2007-09-02 12:54 AM
    Still would love to have the scrolling concept back, aka v.1. Either way, props to the dev team!
    2007-09-02 03:49 AM
    wats the diff. bewtween 2.0 and 2.01
    2007-09-02 04:57 AM
    is this forum now called installer.app play by play up to the minute info? A post every time an app is updated is getting rediculous ESP when I consider it common knowledge if you learn about it from running installer.app
    2007-09-02 05:08 AM
    uhh... that dosent answer my question wats the diff from 2.0 to 2.01
    2007-09-02 05:12 AM
    uhh... that dosent answer my question wats the diff from 2.0 to 2.01
    2.0 could crash your phone calling for a firmware restore to get it off
    2007-09-02 06:23 AM
    Damn Man I have one of those nice i skin cases for my iphone and can't use the new dock 2.0 which is dope gets rid of window flippin apps. which is good hopefully there will be a way to revise this and make it a little more accessiable for the case tottin folks until then I guess I won't use it damn, maybe make the sunburst bigger or maybe make one tap app. icon anything
    2007-09-02 10:19 AM
    is this forum now called installer.app play by play up to the minute info? A post every time an app is updated is getting rediculous ESP when I consider it common knowledge if you learn about it from running installer.app
    Well this is the 3rd party app forum.
    2007-09-02 11:56 AM
    Damn Man I have one of those nice i skin cases for my iphone and can't use the new dock 2.0 which is dope gets rid of window flippin apps. which is good hopefully there will be a way to revise this and make it a little more accessiable for the case tottin folks until then I guess I won't use it damn, maybe make the sunburst bigger or maybe make one tap app. icon anything
    I tried revising the code but I can't compile it (NSObject.h error) - sorry...

2.0 could crash your phone calling for a firmware restore to get it off
    I have uninstalled this (you can't turn it off, well easily so uninstall is the only way), has anyone with this installed notice severe battery drain? I did
    2007-09-02 06:14 PM
    I tried revising the code but I can't compile it (NSObject.h error) - sorry...

I have uninstalled this (you can't turn it off, well easily so uninstall is the only way), has anyone with this installed notice severe battery drain? I did
    i havent be it is always running its just hidden off screen. so that might be why
    2007-09-02 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD