Sweet. I got it to work.
    For the url, it has to be a directly link to the picture. I also used a png.
    2008-10-19 07:55 PM
    ironically this made me have to restore as after it changed the boot logo (which it did perfectly both my physical buttons (lock and home button) ceased to work software wise (physically my buttons are mint) after a restore they worked for me so i place the blame on this software
    2008-10-19 07:58 PM
    Umm is it just me, or was this app in Cydia last night?
    I used it , worked fine the first reboot, then I rebooted after updating MivTones and had to restore because the screen was stuck at the logo.
    2008-10-20 01:06 AM
    works perfect for me. most of ur problems sound human-error related (no offense of course)
    hit thanks if thanks are due.
    2008-10-20 01:49 AM
    I flashed using a .jpg image and all went well. It warned me that the image was too large and that it might not work but i was feeling careless and wreckless so i did it anyway and it worked fine!!

ironically this made me have to restore as after it changed the boot logo (which it did perfectly both my physical buttons (lock and home button) ceased to work software wise (physically my buttons are mint) after a restore they worked for me so i place the blame on this software
    ok i guess my carelessness bit me in the a** in the end.
    Im having the same problem on my 1ST Gen iPhone. The home and the power buttons ceased to function after this boot image flash.
    But the funny thing is that i did the same flash with the same exact .jpg image on my 3G iphone and it still works fine.
    Last edited by kickerman65; 2008-10-20 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-10-20 04:12 AM
    Works great for me. Saw it on Cydia and installed. Very easy to use, and works like a charm. I started with a 207kb png file that I put on the web. It imported and gave me a warning about its filesize. I said to continue anyways and it worked just fine.

[[UPDATE]]

Seems like it didn't like a 2nd reboot. Great... Guess I'll have to do a restore.

Here was my image: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/114466/bootlogo.png

Guess no Jeri Ryan for me yet...

[[UPDATE 2]]

Did a hard reboot on it and it booted fine, without a restore. Hope that trend continues.
    Last edited by GmAz; 2008-10-20 at 04:16 AM.
    2008-10-20 04:12 AM
    Works great for me. Saw it on Cydia and installed. Very easy to use, and works like a charm. I started with a 207kb png file that I put on the web. It imported and gave me a warning about its filesize. I said to continue anyways and it worked just fine.

[[UPDATE]]

Seems like it didn't like a 2nd reboot. Great... Guess I'll have to do a restore.

Here was my image: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/114466/bootlogo.png

Guess no Jeri Ryan for me yet...

[[UPDATE 2]]

Did a hard reboot on it and it booted fine, without a restore. Hope that trend continues.
    are you using a 1st gen iphone or a 3g?
    2008-10-20 04:40 AM
    I just tried it using a logo from the downloads section of this site and it worked fine! I just rebooted the phone after it downloaded.
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile
    2008-10-20 04:44 AM
    Here is one I added to downloads if any one wants OS X boot logo. Go here with your computer's browser...

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o%20sa_oZu.png

then copy address bar text into LogoMe.app field manualy, and hit download button.

It worked great for me, and I have rebooted iPhone several times.

cheers!
    2008-10-20 08:30 AM
    So people's phones are trainwrecking after updates in Cydia? Man hope this gets fixed. I have been waiting for this.
    2008-10-20 10:53 AM
    i installed the logo application yesterady and then installed the two available applications.. rebooted and the only thing i can see is the apple stack on my screen! i tried to remove the watchdog .. removed applications lately installed via diskaid.. nothing iphone does not respond! and my friend had the exact same problem.. ...is there any solution or should i restore again and lose everything?
    2008-10-20 01:51 PM
    Mine's still working fine on the third day. I've turned it on and off about four times with no trouble. The image I used was a 320 x 480 png that is 52kb. I did not upgrade via Cydia when it was available.
    2008-10-20 02:12 PM
    Mine is working fine. here is my logo I used.

http://www.zadesigns.com/random_images/logo.png

2008-10-20 04:43 PM
    worked like a charm!
    2008-10-20 05:05 PM
    Worked perfectly!

If You Needed It, Like It Or It Was Helpful -Click THANKS
    2008-10-20 05:06 PM
    i used a .png and now my boot screen is all black. Dont know if its booting or what.....oh its on now..
    2008-10-20 05:14 PM
    not sure what version I used... well on my 3G it was the manual install... on the 2G it was whatever was on cydia last night around 12AM EST. After several reboots it still works. Anything I should try to see if it crashes? Cause so far it works as it should
    2008-10-20 07:01 PM
    This program is VERY buggy at the moment. It worked fine for me for the first day, although I noticed I couldnt press power button afterwards, and then eventually it crashed my phone. I was stuck on boot logo and forced to restore. I would recommend NOT using this app.
    2008-10-20 07:13 PM
    Other than the boot logos on this site, anyone know of some other good ones ?
    2008-10-20 09:05 PM
    Other than the boot logos on this site, anyone know of some other good ones ?
    Try searching through Google images under "iPhone boot logo".
    If You Needed It, Like It Or It Was Helpful -Click THANKS
    2008-10-20 09:20 PM
86 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD