User Tag List

Man u guys are still ******** about this? Seriously? Get over it already. If you don't want to pay for it then go use mysms. IRealSMS pwns mysms. Ur paying for all the features. You have four options:

1) use mysms and shut the hell up
    2) use a cracked version and shut the hell up
    3) shut the hell up
    4) pay for it and praise it

Enough already!
    2008-11-26 10:18 PM
    Man u guys are still ******** about this? Seriously? Get over it already. If you don't want to pay for it then go use mysms. IRealSMS pwns mysms. Ur paying for all the features. You have four options:

1) use mysms and shut the hell up
    2) use a cracked version and shut the hell up
    3) shut the hell up
    4) pay for it and praise it

Enough already!
    i love it!!!! someone had to say it for me.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    2008-11-26 10:34 PM
    does anyone know how to apply themes to irealsms, like it says in the feature list?
    Yeah it's really easy. Just SSH into your phone and go to
    /var/stash/Applications.XXXXXX/iRealSMS.app
    There you will see all the files that you can replace like Balloon_1.png, Balloon_2.png and so on and so forth. Save all the files to your computer than look at them and make new ones to replace them, then put them on your phone and power cycle. I already made a couple of themes myself, it's really simple.
    2008-11-27 02:30 AM
    Quick question for you iRealSMS users...

Does iRealSMS work through my existing carrier, or are the texts handled by iReal/a third party? I am about to take the plunge but was wondering...thanks in advance!
    2008-11-27 02:42 AM

Does iRealSMS work through my existing carrier, or are the texts handled by iReal/a third party? I am about to take the plunge but was wondering...thanks in advance!
    Works through your existing carrier, no third party text fees or anything. And might I say that iRealSMS is definitely the best 3rd party text messaging app hands down, you'll see. Enjoy!
    2008-11-27 02:47 AM

Existing
    Are you having fun yet
    2008-11-27 02:47 AM
    Is it possible to create a winterboard theme that will change the balloons and statusbar notifications for irealsms? It's just a small hassle to change them thru ssh every update.
    2008-11-27 06:37 AM
87 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD