mine when it crashs to safe mode repositions them fine.
    I just installed it today, and it works fine, no crashes yet. I wonder, do you have blanks or not? If it repositions all the icons properly even though you have blanks, it's nice.

At any rate, did anybody notice that some parts of the springboard are 'stickier' when you try to move icons around? This was a bit of an issue for me before installing the fiveirows tweak but it's definitely worse now. The leftmost part of the last row does not respond too well, and to drag an icon from one page to another I have to drag it up to the middle of the page, otherwise it just does not leave the page.
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3
    2009-02-22 01:22 AM
    I installed this and had nothing but problems from the get go. As soon as I installed it, my SB would crash and go into safe mode a few times an hour. I finally got fed up with it and un-installed it and haven't had a problem since.
    2009-02-22 02:22 AM
    Cool but now I only have four pages of icons
    My signiture? Whats that...............
    2009-02-22 03:34 AM
    omfg, when i installed the new update/tweak from cydia, it told me to restart springboard. after it booted up, i only saw 4 apps per page. like this

xxxx
    blank
    blank
    blank
    blank
    xxxxx <---dock

wtf?
    and i connected it to my computer and saw that my apps weren't deleted but somehow hidden. i can't put anything on my springboard, can't access cydia, can't access icy, nothing. help? is there a way to remove fivelrows using ssh? plzplzplz help if you're reading this.
    2009-05-09 11:26 PM
    I use all three of these and it seems to work okay! I usually keep the bottom two rows empty on the home page though!
    2009-05-10 09:27 AM
    ohh
    haha i figured out a way to fix it
    i put my ipod in safe mode and then reinstalled the fivelrows from there, thanks for replying though!
    2009-05-10 09:39 AM
    I am not sure the new update works, at least in my case. When I click on 'on' or 'off' for both fiverows and statusbar padding nothing really happens. Also, why using a springboard item to toggle on and off five rows and statusbar padding? This stuff should go into the settings.app
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3
    2009-05-12 07:52 AM
    I am not sure the new update works, at least in my case. When I click on 'on' or 'off' for both fiverows and statusbar padding nothing really happens. Also, why using a springboard item to toggle on and off five rows and statusbar padding? This stuff should go into the settings.app
    It works 4 me,,,i updated thru cydia
    2009-05-12 10:30 PM
    It works 4 me,,,i updated thru cydia
    So, you can toggle on and off the five rows? How do the icons get rearranged?
    Thanks
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3
    2009-05-13 07:13 AM
    oops I'm wrong
    padding works(off/on)
    but can't turn off 5 rows though

Sorry again,,,it DOES work

icons didnt move much,,,
    Last edited by LuvMYiPhone; 2009-05-14 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-14 03:33 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD