That did'nt make any difference Im on 2.2.1 fw iPhone 2g
    thats bizarre. I am also on 2.2.1. But I have a 3G... Hopefully dev will have an idea where to look. And that is with nothin else installed?
    2009-03-05 07:05 PM
    thats bizarre. I am also on 2.2.1. But I have a 3G... Hopefully dev will have an idea where to look. And that is with nothin else installed?
    Yes that is with nothing installed and nothing synced. It's like this: when i get a sms, quickreply pops up and stays up. If i reply it closes and blacks out like it should. If i push close however it stays on the lockscreen infinitely.
    2009-03-05 07:20 PM
    cool features

my fist attempt to send an sms with quicksend (to my mom, with whom i already had a conversation thread), failed, and the "sending" icon would come up each time i opened ireal, and i coulnd send more smss

only fix was to delete the thread (something i regulary do anyway)

i would love smilies added to the main app kb :P
    2009-03-05 07:24 PM
    I know there are bigger issues, but is winterboard compatibility going to be possible with this version, or pehaps the next update. The only reason I ask is because it says that the last version (2.07) was to be compatible, and to the best of my knowlege it was not. Thanks!
    2009-03-05 07:30 PM
    i am looking forward the LITE version.
    2009-03-05 07:36 PM
    Yes that is with nothing installed and nothing synced. It's like this: when i get a sms, quickreply pops up and stays up. If i reply it closes and blacks out like it should. If i push close however it stays on the lockscreen infinitely.
    WOW, I found out why it works with mine. I should have cleared all my apps from my phone while beta testing. :rolls eyes:
    I started uninstalling apps that effect lockscreen function... the only one I have is Lock Calendar... When I uninstalled Lock Calendar from my phone it started behaving like you are describing. So its a definate bug in iRealSMS that will be addressed. If you want to work around it, install Lock Calendar from cydia, and it will autolock after 5 seconds. Try that and see if it works so I can update my faq.

cool features

my fist attempt to send an sms with quicksend (to my mom, with whom i already had a conversation thread), failed, and the "sending" icon would come up each time i opened ireal, and i coulnd send more smss

only fix was to delete the thread (something i regulary do anyway)

i would love smilies added to the main app kb :P
    Sorry, I already send a message to dev about this bug. I have also commented on how the popular vote was to add emoji support.

I know there are bigger issues, but is winterboard compatibility going to be possible with this version, or pehaps the next update. The only reason I ask is because it says that the last version (2.07) was to be compatible, and to the best of my knowlege it was not. Thanks!
    I will request this today and see what he says.
    2009-03-05 07:39 PM
    WOW, I found out why it works with mine. I should have cleared all my apps from my phone while beta testing. :rolls eyes:
    I started uninstalling apps that effect lockscreen function... the only one I have is Lock Calendar... When I uninstalled Lock Calendar from my phone it started behaving like you are describing. So its a definate bug in iRealSMS that will be addressed. If you want to work around it, install Lock Calendar from cydia, and it will autolock after 5 seconds. Try that and see if it works so I can update my faq.

Sorry, I already send a message to dev about this bug. I have also commented on how the popular vote was to add emoji support.

I will request this today and see what he says.
    I will try your calendar temporary "fix". Thanks.
    2009-03-05 08:00 PM
    update not showing up in cydia for me any solutions?

1g: 8g-3.2-Jailbroken
    2g: 8g-3.2-Jailbroken
    2g: touch 8g-2.2.1-Unteathered Jailbroken
    2009-03-05 08:00 PM
    update not showing up in cydia for me any solutions?
    Try searching for it via the SEARCH tab.. some other users had the same problem and it showed up that way
    2009-03-05 08:08 PM
    I will try your calendar temporary "fix". Thanks.
    The lock calendar trick works for me as well.
    2009-03-05 08:14 PM
    The lock calendar trick works for me as well.
    Thanks, FAQ updated with temp fix. Should be addressed on next update.
    2009-03-05 08:20 PM
    Everything seems to be working mostly now. BUT I also notice mo audible alert and more importantly no Vibration alert when silent which is VERY important during meetings etc. Honestly a HUGE problem if not addressed. Anyone that uses SMS during meetings or presentations will understand this.
    2009-03-05 08:29 PM
    Everything seems to be working mostly now. BUT I also notice mo audible alert and more importantly no Vibration alert when silent which is VERY important during meetings etc. Honestly a HUGE problem if not addressed. Anyone that uses SMS during meetings or presentations will understand this.
    Strange. Mine vibrates when the silent switch is ON... what SMS tone are you using? maybe its another bug with a specific tone?
    2009-03-05 08:34 PM
    I'm using "Electronic".
    2009-03-05 08:49 PM
    I'm using "Electronic".
    I have it posted previously and also in the faq on the first page that there is a current bug with the electronic tone. Use the BELL sms tone in the meantime. That will actually ring out as electronic(LOL its part of the bug) and it will vibrate. Tell me if that fixes your problem
    2009-03-05 08:53 PM
    LMAO. Sorry for the extra post. On the phone and hadn't checked the OP in a while. Works fine with "bell" selected. Much appreciated! Thanks posted for you reznor when on the laptop again /bow.
    2009-03-05 09:08 PM
    lmao. Sorry for the extra post. On the phone and hadn't checked the op in a while. Works fine with "bell" selected. Much appreciated! Thanks posted for you reznor when on the laptop again /bow.
    np...
    2009-03-05 09:10 PM
    this is an amazing update! many thanks to the dev!!!
    2009-03-05 10:21 PM
    First post updated:
    Your voices have been heard. The next update is near complete. Here is the Changelog:

- "Add to Blacklist" button in Blacklist menu under settings

bugfixes:

- QuickReply on lockscreen prevented the screen from dimming

- ringtones Bell and Electronic were not played right

- a busy SQL database could cause SMS get stuck in outbox

- QuickReply: hit send on keyboard opened iRealSMS instead

- optimized blacklist number recognition
    2009-03-06 12:58 AM
    Awesome. I just experienced the send button bug a couple of minutes ago.
    Good to know everything is being fixed.
    When do you think there will be quick landscape txtn? Or is it possible?
    2009-03-06 01:05 AM
231 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD