It works, i have just tried it!
    2009-03-12 11:59 AM
    Works for me as well!! Transferred a pic and mp3
    2009-03-12 12:23 PM
    Works amazingly well!! Using this with Hacked MobileFinder, Mewseek and VLC 4 iPhone is phenominal! Just like having a real Mac in my pocket!

Enjoy folks

sM3e
    2009-03-12 12:32 PM
    what hacked mobile finder? is that the one thats just in cydia?
    2009-03-12 02:39 PM
    works fine! just sent and received a couple of photos, just one question when u receive an mp3 where does it go?
    2009-03-12 03:34 PM
    What are you talking about???? I am saying, it does work! And 99% of the people that tried it are saying the same
    Thanks for your intelligent and concise remark.
    There are a few threads here regarding this and going by what has been said and my experience after installing and trying to register at least to see if it did infact work I have assumed that it didn't and the site also says that its on hold due to bugs.
    This in my view is not worth the money he is asking if it doesn't Bluetooth and transfer what has been described by the (lets say for augment sake) developer.
    Where the hell did you get your percentages ??????????????
    For a stolen application I assume Karma will set the outcome.
    My signiture? Whats that...............
    2009-03-12 09:45 PM
    It is the same as most apps that are released before they are ready - it works for some people but not others. It is a beta release and people are paying for it and supporting a thief.
    Lots of people seem willing to use hacked apps so it doesn't surprise me, but with the complaints about charging on cydia I am surprised people are willing to pay for this!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-03-12 09:54 PM
    For a stolen application I assume Karma will set the outcome.
    I have just seen that there is already a crack out so that you don't have to register ibluetooth
    2009-03-12 10:17 PM
    doesnt work for me, just freezes at the email entry page. lol at paying for beta apps. A sucker and his money...
    2009-03-12 10:20 PM
    I have just seen that there is already a crack out so that you don't have to register ibluetooth
    Haha. I have never stolen an app ..... but .... this might be the first, if only to stick it to the thief.

But then again... nawww. Not worth the trouble for junkware.
    2009-03-13 02:20 AM
    I just want it to pair up with my Tomtom 930 I dont care about anything else!
    2009-03-13 02:30 AM
    It works for sending and receiving files. But now I cant seem to connect any of my bluetooth headsets to my iPhone. Is anyone else having problems with this app in regards to the headsets ? I'm trying to pair my Jawbone 2 but it wont pair at all ! So frustrated !
    2009-03-13 03:03 AM
    What are you talking about???? I am saying, it does work! And 99% of the people that tried it are saying the same
    Then I'm in the 1% group that it doesn't work for. I installed it and it didn't work. I rebooted my phone...still didn't work. I tried it out with my sister's phone (Quickfire) and it located her device and started to transfer a pic, but a few seconds after it started, it crashed the app. I tried at least 5 times and it didn't work once.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.
    2009-03-13 03:05 AM
    It works...but can't seem to find which folder the mp3 are in

2009-03-13 12:31 PM
    It works for sending and receiving files. But now I cant seem to connect any of my bluetooth headsets to my iPhone. Is anyone else having problems with this app in regards to the headsets ? I'm trying to pair my Jawbone 2 but it wont pair at all ! So frustrated !
    after you open the app, if you exit it with the home button, the iphone bluetooth wont work

instead, pres the RED X

al is good now
    2009-03-13 03:44 PM
    after you open the app, if you exit it with the home button, the iphone bluetooth wont work

instead, pres the RED X

al is good now
    Thanks ! Actually, I tried the red X as well but it still wouldn't work. Even if I end the process using SBSettings, it still refused to pair.

But I guess I thought it would automatically pair with the phone again. I had to manually search for the headset again, whereas before, as soon as my Jawbone 2 was on, the iPhone would connect to it automatically.

Problem solved, and app works great !
    2009-03-13 05:59 PM
    doesnt work for me, just freezes at the email entry page. lol at paying for beta apps. A sucker and his money...
    leave the email field blank, just click and it will start the trial license
    2009-03-13 06:19 PM
    fact is medevil is the only dev that apparently knows how to code any advancements came from him they had an argument and he went solo and finished the app himself I totally support him because sweetooth is not getting anything done so to say he "stole code" when a team of devs can't keep up with a single dev i think shows where the true strength of the team was.

It isn't for connecting headset pieces yet this is why he is charing 3 dollars for his app because he wants to buy the bluetooth stack which is very expensive to get a full featured one so then he can add all the other good bluetooth stuff so hopefully he gets enough money and we can see this ability soon on our iphones as of right now you can only transfer files such as pics, videos or whatever else is stored in your files on your iphone.
    Last edited by iChopPryde; 2009-03-13 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-13 06:25 PM
    YEah...and if you go to sweettooth´s forums, you only see a bunch of people whining saying Medevil app does not work, when IT DOES, instead of coming out with RESULTS...

I also begging to think Medevil was the MVP of the team...and now, they have almost nothing
    2009-03-13 06:30 PM
    It works for me as well but sending multiple files, pics it seems to lock after one is sent. Sometimes I can send a second file but I need to wait or it won't send. What am I doing wrong.
    2009-03-13 07:52 PM
71 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD