Beta apps often work for some people and not others - that's the whole point of Beta testing.

Most people don't pay to be beta testers though.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-03-17 05:04 PM
    hi, haw can I install it, I just get in cydia and I dont see it anywhere, do I have to put a new source?
    2009-03-18 06:08 AM
    Cydia> system> ibluetooth
    2009-03-18 06:28 AM
    There is a lot of problems with this. Lucky i never downloaded it
    2009-03-18 12:57 PM
    Wait until FW 3.0 is out and see what can be done with BT on that
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-03-18 12:59 PM
    I still cant see it on cydia, what is the rep that I have to add?, I tried to add httpcydia.ispazio.net and it said the repositorie could not be found, because you are trying to add a legacy installer repository (not supported)
    Last edited by satt; 2009-03-18 at 04:54 PM.
    2009-03-18 04:29 PM
    they just came out with an update, anybody got it yet? what's good?
    2009-03-18 10:40 PM
    I still cant see it on cydia, what is the rep that I have to add?, I tried to add http:cydia.ispazio.net and it said the repositorie could not be found, because you are trying to add a legacy installer repository (not supported)
    i believe it is on ispazio's repo...

repo.ispazio.net
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)
    2009-03-19 07:39 PM
    i believe it is on ispazio's repo...

repo.ispazio.net
    iBluetooth 1.0.8 - Update | Cydia - iSpazio Repository | iSpazio - The iPhone Blog
    2009-03-19 08:54 PM
    yh i just tried the update. all thats different in it is that the icon is better looking and faster sending speeds. ex. a song thats 7.65 MB takes exactly 4 mins to send. now i tried it and it only took 1 min with the same song

EDIT: doesnt crash at start at all and the pics are now sent with better quality and the original size ( before the sent image was bad quality and small size.)

the app is awesome but the only thing missing in it that wouldnt make it perfect is that u cant view the files u received except by sshing and putting it in the right place. and there is no songs library(cuz its hard to send a song u have to go to user, itunes control, music and thhen find all these Strange Names like FC01 and u dont even know which song is that.)
    Last edited by Miro89; 2009-03-19 at 09:29 PM.
    2009-03-19 09:25 PM
    i wil wait a while ibluetooth is more like a beta and dont want to mess smth up ( i use bluetooth every 2 years so im not in a hurry).
    About the guys that claimed to be robed by medevil... go to their forum: iBluetooth Project • View topic - Public talk and read whats going on there, their reacting like little kids even to people that are talking verry reasonable with em, atm i would put my money on medevil, if he gets it bugfree and eassyer to use ( filesystem and mp3 names enz). In fact i dont really care about who used what and from who, Medevil askes money for a beta and Sweettooth people are cashing donations for 8 months, and only thing that came out of it was a stumbler... Both have Dollar sighns in their eyes.
    Ill wait til the best solution for me wil be buggfree and if thats fw 3.0 ill laugh my *** off.

Peace Martin
    2009-03-24 11:57 AM
71 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD