you can use DRM songs with "Direct Ringtones" mode . ATM, you cannot specify start - stop or length but it will come with future update.

Convert/preview option don't work with DRM
    iPhone 4 / iPad 2
    http://i.danstaface.net
    2008-04-16 11:02 PM
    you can use DRM songs with "Direct Ringtones" mode . ATM, you cannot specify start - stop or length but it will come with future update.

Convert/preview option don't work with DRM
    aha - thanks for that clarification.

Great job!
    2008-04-17 01:56 PM
    Hi Screw,
    Please ignore my previous post......everything is working.....the only problem is that, in the absent of a manual/instructions, different people are using the program in there own way......Communication problem as how to correctly use the program...

BTW, I use ssh on my iphone...
    2008-04-17 07:56 PM
    Hi Screw,
    Please ignore my previous post......everything is working.....the only problem is that, in the absent of a manual/instructions, different people are using the program in there own way......Communication problem as how to correctly use the program...

BTW, I use ssh on my iphone...
    Yes i know, i got many mails with same questions. I have to update docs (even if most no one read docs on my site )
    iPhone 4 / iPad 2
    2008-04-17 09:50 PM
    skrew,

Amazing job with this app bro, its a great asset to have on the phone. Don't listen to these complainers who have no respect for hard work and talent and only want to satisfy themselves...and can't read posts. That being said i do have one little question that i havent seen answered yet.
    The app works flawlessly, 1.1.4 pwned, but for some reason when in the settings of the phone when i set a ringtone as the default ringer for the phone, in the contacts marimba is still the ringer and is the one that rings even though it is not my default.
    Hopefully not a huge issue but other than, truly one of the best apps for the iphone. Great job dude, keep up the amazing work!
    2008-04-18 03:19 AM
    dangles8837: thanks for your support!
    In the contact settings, do you have "default" ringtones selected or marimba selected?
    iPhone 4 / iPad 2
    2008-04-18 01:06 PM
    in settings under sounds i have the default ringtone set as the custom ringtone,then it is selected as default but as i look trough my contacts, it appears that the custom ringtone is set as default for everyone NOT on my favorites category. So marimba only over rides the default setting selection of my custom ringers for those contacts in my favorites category. hmmm kinda strange but that narrows down the issue i guess. Favorites=no default custom ringtone so its not as huge a deal. maybe just a small fix in the future.
    keep up the great work on this app man, props!
    2008-04-18 06:53 PM
    installed Ringtone, converted songs but doesn't work. phone doesn't even ring with default setting. pls help

it mutes 1.1.4 after converting songs to ringtone.
    Last edited by SUGOI; 2008-04-19 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-04-19 05:33 PM
    New update keeps giving me "Package download failed!" error message on my ZiPhoned 1.1.4. =\
    2008-04-19 09:46 PM
    sugoi : write me a mail

whogregwho : please refresh installer source
    iPhone 4 / iPad 2
    2008-04-20 12:18 AM
    I'm still using 2.61 and it works perfectly. I've got a jailbroken ziphone 1.1.4. There seems to be some issues with the latest version. Skrew is the latest version more unstable than previous versions or are people just not using the app properly? I love updates but not if they arent going to perform as well as previous versions.

Thanks for the great app. This is one of those that I'd hate to loose so that's why I've stuck with 2.61 so long.
    2008-04-20 01:11 AM
    last version are more bufixes + improvment so i don't know...
    You can backup /Applications/Ringtones.app and test last version so you can return to 2.61 if you don't like
    or write me for resend X.XX version.

BTW, i have ~12000 downloads / day so ppl post when don't work, not when app work.
    Most problems come with incompatible third party application, others are not enough space on system partition
    Last edited by skrew; 2008-04-20 at 03:41 AM.
    iPhone 4 / iPad 2
    2008-04-20 03:39 AM
    Thanks for the info....got it backed up so lets try the new one....
    2008-04-20 03:53 AM
    yo awesome app thx a million and look forward to updates with a more friendly way to choose specific time to cut.
    2008-04-23 10:40 AM
    Its alright... can wait for something better!
    2008-04-23 11:31 AM
    Yo to anyone having trouble with it converting fine but plays no audio, for me it was cuz I was selecting a song bought from itunes but all other songs worked fine.
    2008-04-23 12:01 PM
    This app won't let me convert my ringtones!!!! I am on 1.1.4 and its telling me that I have too little disk space. any fix??

and also, converting the ringtone makes it play something besides the first 30 seconds of the song you want as your ringtone?
    2008-04-23 01:06 PM
    You probably need to run BossTool to move your apps, fonts & ringtones.
    The original 38m left over on the System partition fills up quickly!
    2008-04-23 01:30 PM
    You probably need to run BossTool to move your apps, fonts & ringtones.
    The original 38m left over on the System partition fills up quickly!
    Would doing so change the way my iPhone looks in WinSCP or other SFTP Clients??
    2008-04-23 02:52 PM
    Well yeah, your apps would be in the other partition. Other than that it would be fine. You won't notice anything different, though.
    2008-04-23 10:20 PM
239 ... 9101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD