Man this is sweet, but one problem here Im curious to know if anyone else is expierencing... While chatting with one person on here, and going to home screen, and recieving a new message, I get a notification everytime the message comes through, but it goes up in numbers, when click on conversation and go back to see the notification, it goes down in one number.

In other words, I recieve a 1 for the 1st reply, I reply, then go to home screen, another reply from other person, notification goes to 2 and so on, it never dissapears. Anyone else seeing this?
    2007-09-24 04:08 AM
    i just had my 1st crash while signing on my msn account...
    anyway, I want the settings back since I don't need the popup notication
    maybe could categorize it as on my AIM buddy list as well
    also move the active SN on the top
    and possibly support international font (such as Chinese, Japanese, etc.)
    other than those, it's a very sweet program

soda
    2007-09-24 04:14 AM
    im experiencing every time i have a conversation with this app and go to the home screen, i go back into the app and it freezes the iphone.
    2007-09-24 05:13 AM
    very nice. i would love to see picture sharing, but i am sure that is miles away

love the theme!
    Dear iPhone 3.0.
    Please keep me from buying a Palm Pre.

Thanks,
    GLOD!
    2007-09-24 06:08 AM
    after I log on to msn it just shuts down on me and goes to my springboard, but with aim it works fine
    Don't feel bad, Im having the same exact isue with Apollo.
    2007-09-24 06:15 AM
    it's awesome!
    finally i can get rid of the web version msn.
    but i hope it can support asian text since lots of my friends use chinese or japnese, korean as their display ID.
    great job anyway!
    2007-09-24 06:17 AM
    am I the only one who feels MobileChat is still more stable than this? Apollo does have multiple account support going for it but it's real buggy as it stands.. I can't even view my whole friends list.
    2007-09-24 06:26 AM
    am I the only one who feels MobileChat is still more stable than this? Apollo does have multiple account support going for it but it's real buggy as it stands.. I can't even view my whole friends list.
    Which is why they should come together and make one superb app. Having two competing apps of the same thing is fairly stupid and pointless.
    2007-09-24 07:18 AM
    Which is why they should come together and make one superb app. Having two competing apps of the same thing is fairly stupid and pointless.
    yea i agree. it is pointless. also its like 4mb wow. i've been trying to download it for a few hours but i can't seam to make it thru the whole download process. No wifi around too (which is weird, i have wifi in my house but i can NEVER get the phone to connect to it)
    2007-09-24 07:33 AM
    This is truly great work!! The Libpurple idea was really a great move for them. I wonder when they will release an update with JABBER/XMPP support (it says they will support it, but not when).. Hopefully soon!!!

Awesome!

J.S.
    Last edited by krino1; 2007-09-24 at 05:12 PM.
    2007-09-24 08:42 AM
    Works great.
    2007-09-24 09:12 AM
    This app is sick>
    Peace out to the homeboys puffin on the hydro
    2007-09-24 09:17 AM
    I'm having trouble with authenticating my msn accounts. I've tried wi-fi and edge. AIM works fine. I've tried restarting, uninstalled and reinstalled apollo. Any suggestions? Actual error is "Unable to authenticate: Unable to connect

Thanks in advance.
    2007-09-24 10:07 AM
    /\ have u double checked that u typed in the email/sn and password. i had no trouble getting onto my msn account with a hotmail email address.
    2007-09-24 10:09 AM
    Yeah, i have an @msn.com. Could that possibly be a problem? I've checked and double checked i've entered everything correctly. I'm going to set up an @hotmail account and see if I still have problems.

K, just checked and had no problem at all with an @hotmail.com address. Anyone have any tips for an @msn.com account?
    Last edited by danke721; 2007-09-24 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-09-24 10:59 AM
    great app but still lacks support for emo and foreign characters
    2007-09-24 11:50 AM
    Man this is sweet, but one problem here Im curious to know if anyone else is expierencing... While chatting with one person on here, and going to home screen, and recieving a new message, I get a notification everytime the message comes through, but it goes up in numbers, when click on conversation and go back to see the notification, it goes down in one number.

In other words, I recieve a 1 for the 1st reply, I reply, then go to home screen, another reply from other person, notification goes to 2 and so on, it never dissapears. Anyone else seeing this?
    Yep, I have noticed this also. Overall though, this app is awesome.
    2007-09-24 12:24 PM
    Yep, I have noticed this also. Overall though, this app is awesome.
    Same here, but otherwise working fine.
    2007-09-24 01:14 PM
    after I log on to MSN it just shuts down and goes to my springboard.. i haven`t try with any other just MSN and dont log..

i think everything is ok now.. but i dont have wi-fi here i will see if it works latter... in a few hours
    Last edited by HITCH; 2007-09-24 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-09-24 04:36 PM
    Huge battery drain since installing this. Not even signed on, yet a huge battery drain. Uninstalling and reinstalling MobileChat for now.
    2007-09-24 05:08 PM
75 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD