You should calm down. We should feel lucky to get the things we do for free. If someone takes something down that's just too bad. Their decision.
    lol, thanks for the advice but I'm calm. I was being a little sarcastic but thanks
    iLive an iLife
    2009-09-29 07:43 PM
    ok i had this installed from cydia, removed it to upgrade to itunes one, I can't cuz need 3.1 now when i go to cydia it's no where to found. How can I get it back?

UPDATE: ok kool got it back
    Last edited by laz305; 2009-10-01 at 01:02 AM.
    2009-09-30 11:55 PM
    ok i had this installed from cydia, removed it to upgrade to itunes one, I can't cuz need 3.1 now when i go to cydia it's no where to found. How can I get it back?
    You're in the same boat as me, brother. I've got a 3G(s) and now must wait for a 3.1 JB before getting this great app back.
    2009-09-30 11:59 PM
    I lost mine when I upgraded to 3.1 and hadn't missed it until I went to use it today, then I couldn't find it in Cydia.
    All I wanted to do was use it to save money and now I find I have to pay for it? Disgusting!
    It cost me over a pound and sometimes it doesn't save me that much.
    I've been using it for free up to now so I believe the author owes me because I've been using his product.
    I think it's disgusting that I have to pay OVER ONE POUND to continue using this product just because it saves me money and I really want it.
    I don't think anyone should buy it because if they do they will only get hooked....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-10-01 12:32 AM
    Same as if you brought something from a shop and then lost it. Would you expect the shop owner to replace it? Not the shop owners fault you were a careless twerp.
    2009-10-02 11:36 AM
    RedLaser is still free for the jailbroken community....

1) google "redlaser_2.3b.deb"

2) download it

3) install it

if you don't know how to install a .deb file, google it. if you don't know how to ssh into your phone, google it. =)
    2009-10-04 04:30 PM
    just make sure you have "preferenceloader" installed.
    2009-11-02 01:07 AM
    Am I missing something here? Why would anyone want to go round scanning barcodes of things?
    2009-11-02 03:47 AM
    So I am guessing that since your are looking in iPhone forums you have one. So why would anyone want an iPhone, its got all these apps and things, who would use all that. And I am guessing you must be a milliionair and pay double for everything you get. Wish I could do that.
    2009-11-02 07:05 AM
    So I am guessing that since your are looking in iPhone forums you have one. So why would anyone want an iPhone, its got all these apps and things, who would use all that. And I am guessing you must be a milliionair and pay double for everything you get. Wish I could do that.
    To use as a cool phone I just don't see why anyone would want to scan a barcode of something when they already know what it is. Unless they work in a supermarket?
    2009-11-02 07:37 AM
    Red Laser is a barcode scanning application for the iPhone produced by Occipital. After scanning a barcode, RedLaser queries Google Product Search, and returns online prices. It also lets you pull up results on Amazon via Safari, and email a product list.
    You scan the barcodes to get price lists to compare before buying a product. A purchasing tool.
    2009-11-02 07:52 AM
    Ahhhhhhhhh, I see now
    Makes sense then
    2009-11-02 08:01 AM
    If you are looking for a free barcode scanner that is at least as fast and accurate as RedLaser, try pic2shop.
    It is free on the App Store, no need to even jailbreak your iPhone!

iTunes Store
    2009-12-19 12:28 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD