i have problems with AsBattery....

also, had to make sure battery % is turned off in SBsettings.
    2009-08-11 03:49 PM
    The app is inside Settings if you're an idiot like me fyi.
    haha I looked around and couldnt find where it was after I downloaded it and just ended up deleting it when I couldn't.
    2009-08-12 05:31 AM
    ^ lol
    2009-08-12 05:33 AM
    haha I looked around and couldnt find where it was after I downloaded it and just ended up deleting it when I couldn't.
    That's why I read reviews before downloading! I end up doing the samething! Can't find it and end up deleting it.
    2009-08-12 07:56 AM
    Guys, I still can't get this to install without crashing my 3GS; turned off numeric battery in SBSettings...any thoughts?
    2009-08-12 12:57 PM
    Guys, I still can't get this to install without crashing my 3GS; turned off numeric battery in SBSettings...any thoughts?
    Do you have any other type of battery applications/tweaks installed?
    2009-08-12 08:10 PM
    First thing i noticed is, the battery percentage is different from both Apple's own and SBsettings's percentage, and with this installed my iphone drains its battery in less than a day
    Uninstalled it now, hope the drainage doesn't stick....
    2009-08-13 03:49 PM
    no drain at all here - must be something else

Ruben
    2009-08-13 07:50 PM
    Update is out - Version 1.0.0

Same features as before, but paying 0,99 US you get loads of other features. Trial is 14 days.

You will like it (:-))

Ruben
    2009-08-18 06:16 AM
    ^ what are the other features?
    2009-08-18 06:42 AM
    did you notice that the number and % take up more space now that the symbol (%) is on the right side? There seems to be a space between the right edge of the bar and the % symbol.

How does the trial work? does the normal (non trial) version expire in 14 days also?
    2009-08-18 06:56 AM
    You can now set it to show the percentage in green when charging and red when running low (Well you can set it to any color you want). Tap to switch the battery and percentage works now. I went ahead and bought the app. You can still run the simple mode that you are running now for free.

BTW, If you use fontswap, now the percentage changes to match your font without any additional modding

Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-08-18 at 07:11 AM.
    2009-08-18 07:08 AM
    Little update on my problem, it was Notifier that for some reason went nuts, apparantly started once I had used the toggle for it in SBSettings...
    Battery Control installed again
    2009-08-18 08:11 AM
    did you notice that the number and % take up more space now that the symbol (%) is on the right side? There seems to be a space between the right edge of the bar and the % symbol.

How does the trial work? does the normal (non trial) version expire in 14 days also?
    The features available in Battery Control 0.1.0 (plus accuracy control) will always be free. Once the trial expires, you just need to cancel the "buy" sheet and you will have the free version again. You can cancel the trial at any point too to get back to the free version.
    2009-08-18 02:58 PM
    Stimpy5050, I installed the update and my phone started booting into safe mode. I uninstalled Battery Control but my phone continus to boot into safe mode. Its strange. Usually uninstalling the last app before an issue fixes things but not this time. Any advice? Thanks!

EDIT: Does this conflict with your live weather icon?
    EDIT2: I uninstalled live weather icon and everything came back. BUT, I reinstalled live weather and have no issues except that I dont have Battery Control installed.
    Last edited by TheOrioles33; 2009-08-18 at 04:09 PM.
    2009-08-18 03:29 PM
    The features available in Battery Control 0.1.0 (plus accuracy control) will always be free. Once the trial expires, you just need to cancel the "buy" sheet and you will have the free version again. You can cancel the trial at any point too to get back to the free version.
    When ever I switch to the advanced accuracy, I am getting numbers in the 1000s (1068%). It works fine until I go to charge it and then I get those crazy percentages.
    2009-08-18 04:47 PM
    When ever I switch to the advanced accuracy, I am getting numbers in the 1000s (1068%). It works fine until I go to charge it and then I get those crazy percentages.
    Same here man, its odd....i didnt notice it till i put it on the charger...

it seems to be as accurate as before...mad a tad more...i charged up to 100%, was at about 1 hour of use, 3-4 phone calls and about 20 text messages before it went to 99. However, once it hit 99, it moved down to 98-97-96 in a matter of mins when using cydia.
    2009-08-18 08:56 PM
    ^^ ditto, it kinda freaked me out when I docked my phone last night. I'm certain stimpy will have this fixed soon.
    2009-08-18 09:16 PM
    I hope so
    2009-08-18 09:24 PM
    I updated yesterday and it no longer work reliably. Now my alarm icon moves to the extreme right and percentage no longer appear. I've no uninstalled it until the newly introduced bug is gone.

You can now set it to show the percentage in green when charging and red when running low (Well you can set it to any color you want). Tap to switch the battery and percentage works now. I went ahead and bought the app. You can still run the simple mode that you are running now for free.

BTW, If you use fontswap, now the percentage changes to match your font without any additional modding

Why does yours look different from mine. Something must have gone wrong with my installation. Going to try again.
    Last edited by eaglesteve; 2009-08-18 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-18 10:16 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD