cant seem to see the new update.. i'm still on 2.0.2.1
    The source I have is http://iphone.ashman.com/20100219
    2010-03-04 05:23 PM
    cant seem to see the new update.. i'm still on 2.0.2.1
    Posted by @Stimpy5050 1hr ago on Twitter: "Lockinfo 2.1 has been submitted to ModMyi. Thank you to all the beta testers. Final changelog will be available in Cydia later today."
    2010-03-04 10:09 PM
    2.1.0.12 now on cydia
    2010-03-05 07:41 AM
    Wonderful update, I guess buhbye IS!
    2010-03-05 08:01 AM
    It's out! Just downloaded it!
    2010-03-05 09:14 AM
    hi guys, i also had the lockinfo for quite some time, but i had just installed the weather plugin.

Would like to confirm, why is the current time and date showing together with the weather plugin info on my lockscreen?

now there're 2 dates and times on my lockscreen. anyone has any idea how to remove it?
    2010-03-05 09:48 AM
    hi guys, i also had the lockinfo for quite some time, but i had just installed the weather plugin.

Would like to confirm, why is the current time and date showing together with the weather plugin info on my lockscreen?

now there're 2 dates and times on my lockscreen. anyone has any idea how to remove it?
    Go to Cydia and search for "Lockscreen Clock Hide" - this will turn off the standard default clock.
    2010-03-05 11:24 AM

under plugins, make sure "clock" and "weathericon" are disabled. Lock Weather replaces both of these .
    2010-03-05 01:05 PM
    Wonderful update, I guess buhbye IS!
    ditto that metaserph!

All we need now is click-able links and phone numbers in the previews CORRECTION: maybe just copy capability to copy links or other text. Tried but did not work for me.

great job Dave!

What are "calendar previews?" I thought we already had TWO calendar views in LockInfo?
    Sorry, was on vacation. As you maybe have seen already with the download:

you know how you can click on an email and the screen flips to show the whole contents of the email. The same thing, but with Calendar entries! Now you will not need to unlock to see the whole calendar entry.
    Last edited by kwickone; 2010-03-05 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    kwickone I.T.H.
    2010-03-05 03:41 PM
    i love simply love the ability to reply to sms on the lockscreen but is there a way to make it so the screen does not cut off on you while trying to type a message?
    2010-03-05 04:46 PM
    ok thanks for your answer...its cool to see that your are working on this.
    i cant install syslogd...i get multiple erros during the process
    so all i can say is the mail symbol in my status bar appears right away, but the mail appears only on the lockscreen after an unlock.
    i think this wont help much but considering this fact it seems the problem has something to do with lockinfo not "recognizing" the end of the sync. or maybe the mail app never stops syncing and blocks lockinfo the whole time because of an unknow reason...

its an microsoft exchange account btw
    i just wanted to say it seems that stuff is fixed in the new version.
    thanks a lot for this awesome app...its pretty cool how a 5$ app can improve this freakin 500 phone so much =)
    2010-03-05 06:04 PM
    i love simply love the ability to reply to sms on the lockscreen but is there a way to make it so the screen does not cut off on you while trying to type a message?
    It's a bug. I'm working on it.
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia
    2010-03-06 12:04 AM
    Love the new update, LockInfo just keeps getting better. I had thought that LI was causing my springboard to crash, but after this update, I haven't had one yet. I had reason to believe it was some incompatibility issue with biteSMS, but hadn't had crash reporter installed yet, so I have no log to post to confirm. Anyways, it seems this update has fixed the problem, while improving other features for me.

Also, has anybody messed around with Activator yet? I can't quite figure out what it's all about
    2010-03-06 07:10 PM
    Hi,

Is there progress on the RSS plugin and Hebrew language?

Thanks.
    **** Hebrew
    2010-03-06 08:04 PM
    Also, has anybody messed around with Activator yet? I can't quite figure out what it's all about
    Activator is what allows you to set the options for activating various apps. i.e. You can set Lockinfo Infoshade to open when you say hold the top of screen, or can choose to doubletap top of screen, or use a slide finger gesture from the bottom of screen upwards, or one of the many other options.

It allows many options to activate the app - try looking in the Lockinfo Settings > InfoShade > Activation, and set one of the options to what you want.
    2010-03-07 01:15 AM
    Tap to reply isnt working on mine. Is there any settings or plugins you need to use this function? I do have iRealSMS 3.0 installed.

Thanks
    Harley
    Last edited by HarleyMo; 2010-03-07 at 06:16 PM.
    2010-03-07 06:07 AM
    Tap to reply isnt working on mine. Is there any settings or plugins you need to use this function? I do have iRealSMS 3.0 installed.

Thanks
    Harley
    Yeah I can't figure out how to properly use the sms feature. I too have ireal, and i don't know how to not show the ireal quick reply but still be able to use lockinfo's tap to reply.
    2010-03-07 07:53 PM
    Yeah I can't figure out how to properly use the sms feature. I too have ireal, and i don't know how to not show the ireal quick reply but still be able to use lockinfo's tap to reply.
    Did you activate the tap to reply setting in the SMS plugin settings?
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia
    2010-03-07 08:48 PM
    Did you activate the tap to reply setting in the SMS plugin settings?
    Thanks, thats what I was missing. Didnt realize upgrading would also upgrade the plugin.

Absolutely LOVE this application, thanks for creating it, so worth the $5.00
    2010-03-07 10:03 PM
    any developments on the sms fix and got a question would there be any way to theme the lockinfo in the future without having to change a whole bunch of things and doing a lot of work
    2010-03-07 10:08 PM
1,060 ... 16242526272836 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD