These updates continue to screw around with the functionality of the Lockinfo Cydget. Hopefully everything settles down soon.
    2010-04-08 03:21 PM
    2.2.1.7 seems to be working fine now no crashes and mail works
    2010-04-08 08:12 PM
    I searched everywhere and I can't figure out how to get the 6 day forecast to show up on my lockscreen
    2010-04-08 10:57 PM
    2.2.1.7 seems to be working fine now no crashes and mail works
    Same here... so far anyway.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!
    2010-04-09 12:04 AM
    Updated to 2.2.1.7 this afternoon and unlocking after it hits the passcode lock always causes it to crash.

On 3G[S] on 3.1.2.

Edit: Don't have Cydget installed either.

Edit2: Uninstalled in Cydia and removed the cache file above then reinstalled 2.2.1.7 and still have the same crash issue. After I enter in the passcode, it always locks (as in hangs, not lock like lock screen) the phone and I can't do anything but a hard reset.
    Last edited by RichardD; 2010-04-09 at 05:17 AM.
    2010-04-09 04:38 AM
    I'm having issues with SMS messages being received "expanded" rather than collapsed within the SMS section header of Lockinfo on my Lock Screen.

I've set Lockinfo > Plugins > SMS > Collapsed By Default = On and Lockinfo > Lockscreen > Reset Visibility = On. However, when I clear out all of the messages in the SMS section of Lockinfo and then I receive a new SMS message, the message appears in the SMS section and the section is expanded so the message is visible.

When new SMS messages arrive and the Lockinfo SMS section is empty, I would like the new messages to be collapsed, not expanded. When I want to see the message, I would like to click the SMS section header to expand the section and see my SMS messages. When I lock my phone, and then unlock it, I would like the SMS section to auto collapse (per the reset visibility toggle).

In my current situation it seems as though when the SMS section is emptied of messages it remains in an "expanded" state (although the SMS section disappears from view), and when a new SMS is received, the SMS section header reappears, and the SMS message is expanded rather than collapsed. What I'd like LockInfo to do is reset the collapse flag whenever the SMS section is empty, or whenever the phone is locked and then unlocked (collapse by default and reset visibility).

There are several toggles within Lockinfo > Plugins > SMS, and I'm hoping that I've simply set something up correctly that is preventing LockInfo from behaving the way I would expect. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Running iPhone OS 3.1.2, Lockinfo 2.2.1.8 and biteSMS 4.6
    Last edited by TornSack; 2010-04-09 at 06:26 PM.
    2010-04-09 10:31 AM
    Are there specific settings to make the gestures work with snowcover pro? The theme images show up, but I can't figure out the settings to make the gestures for snowcoverpro to work properly.

Anyone have any ideas?
    2010-04-09 05:31 PM
    Are there specific settings to make the gestures work with snowcover pro? The theme images show up, but I can't figure out the settings to make the gestures for snowcoverpro to work properly.

Anyone have any ideas?
    You need to download cydget. Once you have that installed, download the lockinfo cydget. Go into the cydget settings, and set the order of cydgets to be lockinfo, then "awayview." Uncheck the other cydgets (unless you want them).

In the lockinfo settings, enable lockscreen. I have "reset visibility" set to on, but I don't know if that matters.

When you are on your lockscreen, lockinfo will be active. Press the home button and lockinfo will disappear. If you are playing your iPod, the snowcover will appear and your gestures will work. Pressing home again will take you back to lockinfo.

PM me if you have further questions.
    2010-04-09 11:10 PM
    Been updating LockInfo without issues so far, until todays update. This is what I get and cannot figure out what the heck happened! Can someone please help?
    2010-04-10 12:22 AM
    same problems here, crashs every iphone boot (after passcode) AND same problem like metaserph lockinfo "moved down" ... HELP PLS OR UPDATE
    2010-04-10 12:30 AM
    The prob is that clock hide is no longer needed so turn off or delete then go to settings, Lockinfo, Lockscreen, Layout and there you will find an option to hide lock clock should fix your probs.

This will fix Metaserph lockinfo moved down prob as for recan1ze can I ask what verison of lockinfo you have as I read somewhere that 2.2.1.8 fixed that and we are now on 2.2.1.10
    Last edited by Splitroaster; 2010-04-10 at 01:00 AM.
    2010-04-10 12:57 AM
    [QUOTE=Splitroaster;5192045]The prob is that clock hide is no longer needed so turn off or delete then go to settings, Lockinfo, Lockscreen, Layout and there you will find an option to hide lock clock should fix your probs.

thanks works now fine!

BUT
    the problem with the crash after boot/passcode entry is still there
    ist a rock extension bug or something

i have Lockinfo 2.2.1.10, the newest.
    2010-04-10 01:09 AM
    the problem with the crash after boot/passcode entry is still there
    ist a rock extension bug or something

i have Lockinfo 2.2.1.10, the newest.
    MMM havnt seen anyone with the prob since 8 but as 9,10 came out quickly they might not have posted yet will keep an eye out for you. Have you turned off passcode to see if that is related to the crash.
    2010-04-10 01:13 AM
    no where can i find it
    2010-04-10 01:35 AM
    Thanks for the headsup Split! I had already changed back to IntelliScreen, I need my lock info to function.
    2010-04-10 04:51 AM
    no where can i find it
    To turn off passcode I think it is in Settings, General an Passcode lock just turn off

Thanks for the headsup Split! I had already changed back to IntelliScreen, I need my lock info to function.
    No worries he is making lots of changes so it is getting updated quickly and a few bugs are getting thru but he is trying hard to get rid off them.

Also on a side note those who use Burgch's HTC plugin there will be an update either today or Sun he is nearly finished just needs to tinker with the Space Save view. At the moment it doesn't look to great. Well so he said.
    2010-04-10 09:44 AM
    i have updated every time there is an update and i dont seem to have any trouble at all but do have a question anyone know any themes that work with lockinfo so that i dont have to go in and change my weather settings
    2010-04-10 05:08 PM
    High gloss on cydia gives you these weather icons and section header with the red glow and new sms,twitter and mail icons

made a new pic with the high gloss icons see the blue outline on the weather icons

One thing you will have to copy the section header to twitter and calendar if you want as it only is on the mail and sms when you download it.

The clock is not part of the theme
    Last edited by Splitroaster; 2010-04-10 at 05:17 PM.
    2010-04-10 05:11 PM
    I'm having some lockinfo crashing(?) problems.

1) When the phone is locked, and then if either a notification awakens it, or I press a button, lockinfo doesn't show up, I just get a blank screen. If I hit the lock button again (to turn the screen back off) and then hit something to awaken it again, lockinfo is there again.

2) When I have my phone unlocked and I'm on the homescreen, lockinfo will seemingly restart... I don't know how to explain it. It disappears for a split second and then slides back down and appears again.

Any help?
    Photographer - ASYLUM(nsfw)
    2010-04-11 03:44 AM
    I'm having the same problem. It just doesn't show up since I updated unless I respring/reboot. Window shade works fine. And if I go into settings and then layout, layout is blank. Nothing there...
    I tried removing it and then the beta repo and reinstalling the latest stable ver but then it would crash on boot. So back to the beta with the invisable lock screen. At least it doesn't crash.
    No worries as I'm sure tomorrow will bring an update or two
    2010-04-11 08:09 AM
1,060 ... 22303132333442 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD