Is there options for changing the font colors
    2010-05-04 09:38 PM
    Lock info isn't sitting at the top of the screen, anyone else have this issue?

I originally had a ton of other things installed, including lockinfo plugins and this was happening. After an app caused my phone to keep crashing on boot, I restored to factory settings (3.1.3), used the spirit jailbreak and only installed lockinfo.

I have no other apps installed (cydia or itunes), no music synced, nothing, just my background and mail settings were restored from my last backup. I haven't touched lockinfo's settings
    2010-05-05 12:05 AM
    Problem solved. Just wanted to let others know in case they're having the same issues. I followed the steps on http://lockinfo.ashman.com/rollback/ and removed the cache file. Actually, first I uninstalled, then removed the cache, then reinstalled. Worked perfectly.

It was a rough couple of hours, but now my favorite app works again.

Has this issue been resolved? I am having the same problem. Lockinfo worked great on my phone when running 3.1.2. Now I've "upgraded" to 3.1.3 and LockInfo crashes my phone every single time. I've resprung, rebooted, reinstalled, etc. and still crashes every single time.

Any advice on getting this app to work? As far as I'm concerned, it's the best app out there. Thanks.
    If you go into the settings for LockInfo, there's a slider that controls how far down LockInfo starts. Slide the slider the whole way to the left and it should move back up.

Lock info isn't sitting at the top of the screen, anyone else have this issue?

I originally had a ton of other things installed, including lockinfo plugins and this was happening. After an app caused my phone to keep crashing on boot, I restored to factory settings (3.1.3), used the spirit jailbreak and only installed lockinfo.

I have no other apps installed (cydia or itunes), no music synced, nothing, just my background and mail settings were restored from my last backup. I haven't touched lockinfo's settings
    Last edited by RoseyPSU; 2010-05-05 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-05 02:42 AM
    I fixed the clock issue. You don't need clockhide anymore as there an option to turn of the clock inside the lockinfo settings pane. FIXED
    2010-05-06 09:25 AM
    3.1.3 and Lockinfo 2.2.0.7 are crashing constantly. Where can I get 2.2.0.3 and how do I install it?
    2010-05-07 01:23 AM
    [QUOTE=anig;5227422]Is there options for changing the font colors[/QUOT
    2010-05-07 02:03 AM
    Is there any way to have lockinfo recognize SwirlyMMS as the default SMS and display it on the screen instead?
    I'm quoting my own here.

Actually, if my notifications worked than activating Swirly from the lockscreen should happen when I actually get a message, right?

How do I get notifications working? I have it on in plugins.
    Last edited by tdamocles; 2010-05-07 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-07 01:41 PM
    Did you try removing the cache and reinstalling? That worked for me.

3.1.3 and Lockinfo 2.2.0.7 are crashing constantly. Where can I get 2.2.0.3 and how do I install it?
    2010-05-07 02:37 PM
    Did you try removing the cache and reinstalling? That worked for me.
    And please install Crash Reporter and send me a crash log. It will help immensely to fix any real bugs.
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia
    2010-05-07 02:45 PM
    yea ney font colors change here go there.
    2010-05-07 06:07 PM
    Stimpy, do you plan on releasing LI for iPad? I have LI on my phone and so does my wife. Would love to see it on the iPad.
    2010-05-07 06:19 PM
    on the next update can u please remove or think about removing the dependency for activator? i have lots of problems with activator but i really like using lockinfo and i dont really use info shade that much please
    2010-05-08 10:11 PM
    Hi stimpy. My calendar header is always always visible even when there are no events to display. All the other headers hide properly. Any ideas as to what might be causing it?
    Thanks
    2010-05-10 12:40 AM
    stimpy, do you plan on releasing li for ipad? I have li on my phone and so does my wife. Would love to see it on the ipad.
    +1
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |
    2010-05-10 12:48 AM
    +1
    From LockInfo
    2010-05-10 04:32 AM
    Thanks but nope, tried that.

Forecast for weathericon still doesn't work.
    I'm having the same issue since updating to the latest version. I tried uninstalling and re-installing, deleting the cache, deleting aall location in the Weather.app but nothing fixes the problem. No weather icons shows and the forecast manual update does not update. Temperature shows 0 degrees.
    Attached Thumbnails david ashmans lockinfo-lockinfo-screenshot.jpg  
    2010-05-10 09:55 PM
    I'm having the same issue since updating to the latest version. I tried uninstalling and re-installing, deleting the cache, deleting aall location in the Weather.app but nothing fixes the problem. No weather icons shows and the forecast manual update does not update. Temperature shows 0 degrees.
    What version of LockInfo are you running. If you are using the alpha, make sure you are using the LockWeather plugin in the alpha source too. If you are using 2.2.0.7 (official), you most likely have WeatherIcon misconfigured. Do you have "Override Location" turned on in the settings for WeatherIcon?
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia
    2010-05-10 09:57 PM
    What version of LockInfo are you running. If you are using the alpha, make sure you are using the LockWeather plugin in the alpha source too. If you are using 2.2.0.7 (official), you most likely have WeatherIcon misconfigured. Do you have "Override Location" turned on in the settings for WeatherIcon?
    Problem solved. The Override location is set to off, however, I noticed that both the Show Image and Show Temp options under "Status Bar" were in the off position; Duh!!! I switched them to "on", did a re-spring and back in business.

Thanks for the response. You shouldn't see any more emails from me, unless I screw something up again. Yep, it's me...the one with the syslogd to var install problem.
    2010-05-10 10:16 PM
    Sorry for the trouble and my English

Since yesterday I did not update weather work

I'm crazy because I can not find the solution.

I uninstalled and reinstalled everything but without success

I show you some screen
    Can you help?

Thanks in advance

david ashmans lockinfo-img_0009.pngdavid ashmans lockinfo-img_0010.png
    david ashmans lockinfo-img_0011.pngdavid ashmans lockinfo-img_0012.png
    2010-05-13 10:42 AM
    Sorry for the trouble and my English

Since yesterday I did not update weather work

I'm crazy because I can not find the solution.

I uninstalled and reinstalled everything but without success
    Same problem here. But I experienced this problem already 2-3 days ago.
    2010-05-13 04:31 PM
1,060 ... 26343536373846 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD