User Tag List

With the iPhone 4 Jailbreak now released, can you please let us know how we can get our license transferred (for those of us who have already purchased it) to our new phones since it's not recognizing it? Thanks for any help!
    And popup blocker as well please.
    2010-08-02 08:16 AM
    any plans to add status bar icons for missed calls, sms, e-mail with repeating alert sound?
    it would be nice to have a silent icon too..
    2010-08-02 10:47 AM
    The windows for reading the email text do not scroll anymore. And I'm also having issues with my twitter account.
    2010-08-02 04:59 PM
    With the iPhone 4 Jailbreak now released, can you please let us know how we can get our license transferred (for those of us who have already purchased it) to our new phones since it's not recognizing it? Thanks for any help!
    For anyone else wondering...

If you need to transfer your license to a new device, there is no need
    to purchase a new license. From your new device, go to the settings
    for the product you wish to transfer the license for and click "Buy
    Now". You will see an option to transfer your license there.
    2010-08-02 08:21 PM
    I'm having problems with quickreply when opened in lockinfo, the keyboard comes up but I can't press any keys.
    2010-08-03 10:48 PM
    I am running LockInfo 2.3.4.2 on my 3GS with iOS4.0.1. I have been able to get everything running fine, but cannot get the forecast to appear on my locksreen. I have the header that shows the city, with the temp and a weather icon, but I cannot get the 5 day forecast to display under it.

Would someone be able to tell me what I may be doing incorrectly?

Thanks.
    2010-08-04 02:48 PM
    Go to settings-plugins-lockweather scroll to the bottom and it should say detail, set to both and respring, on the lockscreen tap the RHS for forecast and LHS for calendar.
    2010-08-04 02:52 PM
    Where the forecast should be is blank. The calendar does pop up. Is there something else I need to install to be able to show the weather forecast?
    2010-08-04 03:02 PM
    You have the lockweather plugin?
    2010-08-04 03:04 PM
    Yes, both the LockWeather plugin, and the normal Weather plugin.
    2010-08-04 03:38 PM
    That's ok, bottombarbkgndlock is now transparent in your screenshot, like it should be.
    You can change the "Slide to Unlock" text in /system/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English.lproj/SpringBoard.strings
    Make a backup, I always zip a file before making any changes.
    You'll have to open SpringBoard.strings in iFile to be able to read it, it's binary.
    Search for AWAY_LOCK_LABEL and change the text to " ".
    Well, I spent about 3 hours trying to figure out how to set up Tap to Unlock on my iPhone 4 with high-res graphics without using Winterboard. Finally figured it out. This community has been so amazing I figured I should try and give something back. Here's the rundown:

Download "Tap To Unlock" from Cydia. I don't understand what this does but it seems to be part of the process.

Use the files I attached, there's a Readme.txt that tells you where to put them, original files in case you screw up, and a Photoshop template to make your own images as well.

Hope this helps someone as much as all the other information this community has put out helped me.

-B
    Attached Files
    2010-08-04 04:06 PM
    I sure missed having lockinfo

That being said, i have the weather plugin installed.

Do we still need weathericon to use auto-refresh on the lock screen?

To me, its working partially..sometimes it updates, other times it goes hours without it.

I do NOT have the weathericon plugin..because its crashing the sprinboard..which appaers to be a bug..
    2010-08-04 05:46 PM
    i have Lockinfo 2.3.3.0 and Lock Weather Plugin 1.3.4.0 (Native) but weather would not update??? This is on my iPhone 4.. Any idea?
    2010-08-04 06:00 PM
    lockinfo plugins does not do what it is selected in the visibility section.

for example:

i only want email and calendar to only show up on my homescreen.
    i only want phone, clock/weather to show up on my lock screen.

but when selecting in the visibility section for each plugin, they show up in everything (lockscreen, homescreen, and infoshade).

anyone else encountered this?
    2010-08-05 01:47 AM
    i have Lockinfo 2.3.3.0 and Lock Weather Plugin 1.3.4.0 (Native) but weather would not update??? This is on my iPhone 4.. Any idea?
    Having the same problem, I was told it was because my normal iphone weather app was in a folder, which it was, but i moved it out, rebooted the phone, reinstalled lock weather plugin, still not working.
    2010-08-05 08:02 PM
    lockinfo plugins does not do what it is selected in the visibility section.

for example:

i only want email and calendar to only show up on my homescreen.
    i only want phone, clock/weather to show up on my lock screen.

but when selecting in the visibility section for each plugin, they show up in everything (lockscreen, homescreen, and infoshade).

anyone else encountered this?
    I'm having the same issue. The only one that appears to work is the calendar plugin. I can set it to display on lockscreen only and it does. All the others, however, will display on both the lockscreen and the homescreen, even though (for each one) I have the homescreen set to off under visibility. Any ideas?
    2010-08-05 08:16 PM
    Wow. Glad im not having any issues. Only Had problem w infoshade transparency but it fixed itself. Everything works fine including lockweather
    2010-08-05 08:25 PM
    Wow. Glad im not having any issues. Only Had problem w infoshade transparency but it fixed itself. Everything works fine including lockweather
    It's updating at the indicated intervals?
    2010-08-05 08:27 PM
    I think so.
    2010-08-06 01:05 AM
    I think so.
    you can show the updated times in the options when the forecast is shown.
    2010-08-06 01:12 AM
1,060 ... 30383940414250 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD