Yea lol
    here's the source. http://apt.media-phone.ch/

enjoy
    2009-11-21 12:16 AM
    Yea i jyust saw it in another site
    2009-11-21 12:17 AM
    hi,
    very nice apps!!!
    1 question, is it possible to add widget???Or icon???For example facebook or other??

Many thanks
    2009-11-21 02:17 PM
    I've got high hopes for Cydget right now; next in line will be SmartScreen (both of these because they're open), and if those fail, then I'll try this out.
    2009-11-21 07:53 PM
    No as of rite now this is the best
    2009-11-21 07:55 PM
    I agree. This has already established some nice widgets, they need to be developed with more functionality or they could be, become more than "little gadgets". I still think Intelliscreen has more functionality and LockInfo next. But these other frameworks hold a lot of potential too. It'd be powerful to see them all reach that potential, then we'll have real choices.
    2009-11-21 09:47 PM
    I seem to be unable to hear phone calls after using the phone and/or text widgets. I have an iPhone 2G on AT&T running 3.0.2
    2009-11-21 10:44 PM
    The settings application just closes right when I tap on it. Massive fail.
    2009-11-21 11:17 PM
    The settings application just closes right when I tap on it. Massive fail.
    Not quite a "massive fail" considering it works for most of the users.. Its quite obviously something with your phone.
    Have you tried doing a complete reboot (power off, power on) of your device?
    wwjd
    2009-11-21 11:26 PM
    Personally Im not quite ready to put QickWidgets in the same level as Intelliscreen or LockInfo. The widgets are not as complete as either of these apps is right now and much less "integrated". The frameworks are suitable for different uses though some of the functions crossover. But I'd rather have all my relevant info. on one screen only than multiples, as any "dashboard" framework is likely to offer. And as of right now, only Inteliscreen allows me to interact with the native apps that provide my information, with QuickBoard coming in second in limited, as of yet, interaction. We'll see how it all develops.
    2009-11-22 12:06 AM
    Personally Im not quite ready to put QickWidgets in the same level as Intelliscreen or LockInfo. The widgets are not as complete as either of these apps is right now and much less "integrated". The frameworks are suitable for different uses though some of the functions crossover. But I'd rather have all my relevant info. on one screen only than multiples, as any "dashboard" framework is likely to offer. And as of right now, only Inteliscreen allows me to interact with the native apps that provide my information, with QuickBoard coming in second in limited, as of yet, interaction. We'll see how it all develops.
    IntelliScreen is just horrible. The widgets are bad and the overall... Everything of it is just bad. LockInfo is nice. It's organized and does what I personally want it to do. SmartScreen looks nice, but the initial application costs $5, and all of the other widgets probably cost $1 each. Why pay money like that to do something that my iPhone should already have done in the first place?

Seriously... QuickWidgets/QuickBoard is awesome. It's a very powerful modification. All the widgets are just nice and have some nice extras that similar widgets from these other guys don't have.
    2009-11-22 12:52 AM
    ^^ smartscreen widgets are all ganna be free
    2009-11-22 01:06 AM
    ^^ smartscreen widgets are all ganna be free
    And where'd you get this information from? I emailed a couple of the developers and they both said that they were going to charge for them.

And you should also read the SmartScreen site. Developers have the choice of charging for their widget, and apparently most of them are.
    2009-11-22 01:08 AM
    Oh, I meant for the acually non 3rd party widget releases,

But for 3rd part developers, I guessthey can do whatever they want
    2009-11-22 01:12 AM
    IntelliScreen is just horrible. The widgets are bad and the overall... Everything of it is just bad. LockInfo is nice. It's organized and does what I personally want it to do. SmartScreen looks nice, but the initial application costs $5, and all of the other widgets probably cost $1 each. Why pay money like that to do something that my iPhone should already have done in the first place?

Seriously... QuickWidgets/QuickBoard is awesome. It's a very powerful modification. All the widgets are just nice and have some nice extras that similar widgets from these other guys don't have.
    Not sure what you refer to as horrible, just trying to understand. I get pretty much the same info from IS than with LI, in addition of a quickview of the items, the ability to launch the originating info. app, dual view pane. I can update the info. on the spot and with a little work through ssh I can mod, theme and select additional rss feeds. The framework itself is pretty powerful, sadly there's not a lot of development going on. So I hope LI will continue evolving as well.
    Just like there's no "perfect" idevice for everyone, there's no perfect app either, just personal choices.
    2009-11-22 01:33 AM
    QuickWidgets can load the corresponding app (like mail of calendar) as well as popping up the keyboard when necessary.
    2009-11-22 01:39 AM
    And that is why I'm excited about QuickBoard and QuickWidgets. There's great potential to expand what "widgets" can do it seems, especially even if all they do it become smooth transitions between the lockscreen info. and the parent app and back. All I'm saying is I'd like to see the level of interaction I have on IS right now with this framework. Then, go from there. I think this is what Element should become and for all others to aspire. Information management is so important in everyday life at all levels, an app that allows the most flexibility of use at advanced levels can become a "game changer" not only for the developer but for the platform as a whole. Just thinking out loud..(shudder: the line of "reach out and touch someone" just popped into my head. Note: avoid cold pizza and wine.)
    Last edited by metaserph; 2009-11-22 at 02:00 AM.
    2009-11-22 01:55 AM
    I used IntelliScreen and was just incredibly disgusted. It was very hard to use and to get working nicely.

I made a blog post talking about LockInfo, QuickWidgets, IntelliScreen, SmartScreen, and Cydget here: iPhone Lockscreen Battle: LockInfo vs. Cydgets vs. SmartScreen vs. IntelliScreen vs. QuickWidgets | Gumball Tech
    Last edited by gggguest; 2009-11-22 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-22 02:09 AM
    I read your blog. Nice site by the way. Bookmarked it. Everyone's experiences are the basis for our opinions, so you are correct. I came over from Symbian and the first paid app I got was IS. I got used to the setup and operation and so far has been excellent in helping me manage information in business and otherwise. There are certain actions I cannot take with LI and the interaction, for me, with QuickWidgets is limited at this time. Since the products are at a different development stage in their cycles, comparing them at this time may be a bit premature, for me. I do hope they ALL continue their development path. Right now, only IS, for me, allows me to view any msm, emails, events, news, feeds with the option of choosing more than one items in any and launch the parent app, "pushing" updates on cue. I use daily all of these functions to produce goods for commerce across the nation and overseas. This is why I judge the apps differently perhaps. I look forward to more from them.
    2009-11-22 02:27 AM
71 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD