User Tag List

Just like Stoneo says, The events widget is not consistent with showing new emails. Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesnt.

On a side note, if you want your Todo items to show up on the iphone Calendar, you can have it sync with Toodledo, and have Toodledo sync with iphone Calendar. There's a setting in Toodledo to do that.
    This will do until someone makes a widget for Todo.
    Last edited by kwan; 2009-12-01 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-12-01 06:54 PM
    Tap and hold the widget to put them into shaky mode. Tap the red circle on the Events widget in the top right corner, and flick the "Check for mail" switch to ON.
    2009-12-01 07:04 PM
    Tap and hold the widget to put them into shaky mode. Tap the red circle on the Events widget in the top right corner, and flick the "Check for mail" switch to ON.
    Its already on. In fact, I've toggle it off and on.
    Thanks though.
    2009-12-01 07:08 PM
    Hey guys, I made a graphic that I believe is a big more clean and snazzy than the built-in QuickWidgets logo when accessing the widgets with the phone unlocked. It is just the standard Dashboard icon.

Right-click to save, goes into /Library/QuickBoard/QuickWidgets/
    2009-12-02 04:08 AM
    QuickWidgets is a new app from iSoft Team. Their apps are iModem, mySMS and QuickSMS.

QuickWidgets is one app from package QuickBoard. Now QuickBoard is contains from 4 apps. There sre QuickSMS, QuickBirthday, Calendar and QuickWidgets.

How it works? It is very simple.

You install QuickBoard from Cydia and some standart widgets are appeard on your LockScreen.
    You can set such Widgets as Events, Notes, QuickReply, Dial, Google Search, Camera, Calendar, Clock, Weather and Flashlight. Some new and cool widgets will be appeard in future. The widgets could be moved, switch on/off all or by separatelly, changed in size, changed the color of fon.
    To set the widgets press widget and hold it untill it will not to shake, double tap is change the size, red dot opens the settings of this widget (for quickreply or weather)

Also, you can use QuickWidgets not only on LockScreen. You can use Hot keys (Settings-QuickBoard-HotKeys)to call QuickWidgets, for example, use douple tap on status bar and QuickWidgets will appear on your display.

There are some screenshots:

QuickWidgets is FREE now. You can download with QuickBoard from our repository, just add isoftru.ru/beta in Cydia Sourses.
    very nice
    2009-12-07 06:00 AM
    Seems like the the reminders never worked right. And now its just a blank widget.
    Any word on an update?
    2009-12-10 10:29 PM
    Seems like the the reminders never worked right. And now its just a blank widget.
    Any word on an update?
    They disabled the calendar feature, you have to buy QuickCalendar to use it now. Needless to say, I've uninstalled it.
    2009-12-10 10:38 PM
    see an update in cydia.. whtz new? Does it solve the silent call bug?/ devs do something about this soon...i cant wait to use this app
    2009-12-11 05:33 AM
    sad that such a great app is going down the drain cuz of the silent call bug
    2010-01-03 07:36 AM
    Same as the above posters. I love this but I can't use it with the silent call bug. It's really bad when dealing with calls from work.
    2010-01-05 10:05 PM
    Any chance of an update for this for iPad?
    2010-05-03 06:42 AM
71 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD