User Tag List

QuickWidgets is a new app from iSoft Team. Their apps are iModem, mySMS and QuickSMS.

QuickWidgets is one app from package QuickBoard. Now QuickBoard is contains from 4 apps. There sre QuickSMS, QuickBirthday, Calendar and QuickWidgets.

How it works? It is very simple.

You install QuickBoard from Cydia and some standart widgets are appeard on your LockScreen.
    You can set such Widgets as Events, Notes, QuickReply, Dial, Google Search, Camera, Calendar, Clock, Weather and Flashlight. Some new and cool widgets will be appeard in future. The widgets could be moved, switch on/off all or by separatelly, changed in size, changed the color of fon.
    To set the widgets press widget and hold it untill it will not to shake, double tap is change the size, red dot opens the settings of this widget (for quickreply or weather)

Also, you can use QuickWidgets not only on LockScreen. You can use Hot keys (Settings-QuickBoard-HotKeys)to call QuickWidgets, for example, use douple tap on status bar and QuickWidgets will appear on your display.

There are some screenshots:

QuickWidgets is FREE now. You can download with QuickBoard from our repository, just add isoftru.ru/beta in Cydia Sourses.
    Last edited by Tanyana; 2009-11-24 at 03:54 AM.
    2009-11-20 03:27 AM
    Yes amazing just like smartscreen

How fo I install the weather and cAmera one
    Last edited by battlecrushr; 2009-11-20 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-20 03:51 AM
    Looks great, awesome release iSoft keep em coming and I'll be sure to check this one out! =D

Thanks,
    Kukag
    2009-11-20 04:04 AM
    I have been using this since it was released, and it is great!
    I haven't noticed any battery draining from it either, which is a plus.
    wwjd
    2009-11-20 04:24 AM
    I installed QuickBoard, added the repo for beta, installed 2 updates, one safe mode reboot later most things are working. I like the potential for functionality. Just like all the other "smartscreen" frameworks around, they need to be refined. Trying to use any of the "premium" services invokes a request for trial license or purchase of one. No sight of camera or contacts on this "free" version.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2009-11-20 at 04:32 AM.
    2009-11-20 04:29 AM
    Ok. After installing and pressing/holding on the "widgets" until they shake, you can swipe right on the bottom to get to the next set of widgets. Clever, I'm beggining to take a liking of this one. Let's see what else comes up.
    2009-11-20 04:58 AM
    Ok. After installing and pressing/holding on the "widgets" until they shake, you can swipe right on the bottom to get to the next set of widgets. Clever, I'm beggining to take a liking of this one. Let's see what else comes up.

I was just going to ask if you happened to do that. Glad you figured it out.
    Make sure you check that list every update, new apps get added some times.
    wwjd
    2009-11-20 04:59 AM
    Thanks skb875. I will keep my eyes on this.
    2009-11-20 05:21 AM
    Neat, but iSoft's "QuickBoard" has always been quite unstable for me, at least on my own phone. I think I'll stay away unless it gets released as its own package.
    2009-11-20 07:27 AM
    @metaserph we have no paid widgets yet and QuickWidgets will be free.

Only one paid widgets in plans: QuickDial

About camera widget, when you tap & touch on any widget qWidgets go into jittering mode, and 'slide to unlock' panel turns into Widget chooser. You can find camera widget on second page of chooser & flashlight on third.

Email widget will be soon.

Peoples, we have have f**g ugly interface on QuickWidgets and i don`t wanna talking about.
    It will be cool if any of you create new graphics for Events widget and new skin for all widget too.

We will give license for all QuickApps and notice on our site (with link on your) to authors of all best works.

I will be glad for sharing

Neat, but iSoft's "QuickBoard" has always been quite unstable for me, at least on my own phone. I think I'll stay away unless it gets released as its own package.
    We made many changes and improve stability in latest beta`s. So it will be cool if you test it and say results for you.
    I think many people want to hear your opinion.
    Last edited by PEakaS; 2009-11-20 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-20 07:42 AM
    I don't think the interface is fugly at all but being able to theme it makes it better. This beta release, for me, is very stable. I'll be downloading licenses later to see how this goes.
    2009-11-20 02:17 PM
    For those interested in reskinning QuickWidgets, you can find the images in:
    /Library/QuickBoard/QuickWidgets
    wwjd
    2009-11-20 04:23 PM
    Does the quickboard app crash for anyone else? I see the icon on the springboard, but when I launch it, it crashes.
    2009-11-20 05:42 PM
    The only thing that sucks is it uses their other apps like Quicksms and such and to use this you need to purchase the licenses, thats kind of shi*ty of them, its like oh heres this cool app and widgets but to use now you have to buy every other app we made, kind of shisty to me, bastards.
    2009-11-20 05:45 PM
    The only thing that sucks is it uses their other apps like Quicksms and such and to use this you need to purchase the licenses, thats kind of shi*ty of them, its like oh heres this cool app and widgets but to use now you have to buy every other app we made, kind of shisty to me, bastards.
    You can always go into the Quickboard settings and disable all the apps except for QuickWidgets.
    wwjd
    2009-11-20 05:56 PM
    Installed the updates for QuickBoard and QuickWidgets. Like the new interface on my New Mail but I cannot find a settings for that. First time I've seen this screen with email previews. Pretty cool. Carry that out to SMS, allow for more that 1 SMS to be displayed and I think this is on the way to become a serious competitor.
    2009-11-20 06:49 PM
    I love this, but I've noticed the keyboard has changed. Is there a way to change it back?

Also, if you're going to be adding more widgets, I think a wikipedia one that works similarly to the google widget would be nifty.
    2009-11-20 07:03 PM
    I love it, no complaints here. Great job guys.
    2009-11-20 08:29 PM
    i love it the only bad thing is when using cydget and go to a dif lockscreen the widgets will still be there
    2009-11-21 12:01 AM
    Smartscreen is out!
    not enough widgets though,
    soon smartscreen is ganna kick ***!
    2009-11-21 12:05 AM
71 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD