Hi, I have a jailbroke ipad 3 running 6.0.1 and was going to update to 6.1. I can figure out how to install a ".deb" file if you are still looking for someone to do testing. my contact is patrick.danforth at gmail dot com. I did try to install but it puts my ipad into safe mode.

Patrick
    2013-02-07 04:35 PM
    Hi,

I'm afraid it seems unlikely tvout2 will work on iOS 6.x as various APIs have changed (gone??)

So it looks like this is the end of the adventure - Most devices support TVout now anyways.

If you need to keep using tvout2 please don't update!

Best

Guido.
    2013-02-10 03:51 AM
    Hi,

I'm afraid it seems unlikely tvout2 will work on iOS 6.x as various APIs have changed (gone??)

So it looks like this is the end of the adventure - Most devices support TVout now anyways.

Best

Guido.
    I wonder if there's an implied warranty somewhere that can force you to "find a way" to update it for iOS 6.x for us anyway. Or do I need to send you an angry email for that to work?
    2013-02-11 04:31 AM
    I wonder if there's an implied warranty somewhere that can force you to "find a way" to update it for iOS 6.x for us anyway. Or do I need to send you an angry email for that to work?
    Um, no.
    Quaerite et invenietis.
    2013-02-11 02:44 PM
    it should work well most of the times
    2013-02-14 08:15 PM
    Hi,

Best

Guido.
    I just wanted to say I LOVED your app back on 5.x and below. I understand that this feature has become native/obsolete for most apps but STILL, it most certainly serves a purpose!

I know you ceased development since 6.x but I was curious if you've considered updating it for 7.x? (if still technically possible of course)

Displayout works for 7.x but I much preferred all the options/presets of your app.

If you still require any files, just let me know. I have a jailbroken iphone4 & ipad3 on 7.0.4 (also, if needed, I have an iphone5 & ipad mini2).

Thanks.
    2014-01-23 02:54 AM
106 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD