Now Available in CYDIA STORE! So Paypal & Amazon payments accepted!

Changelog 3.0.1:
    • fix - Templates / drafts bug caused by iPhoneDelivery conflict.
    • fix - QuickReply when touching area between keyboard and QuickReply popup, sometimes resulting in unintentional hiding of keyboard.
    • new - QuickReply keyboard toggle for more intuitive functionality (now you can also tap the REPLY on the QuickReply to toggle the keyboard/textfield).
    • new - Camera function in quickreply / quicksend (only portrait support for now).
    • new - QuickReply / QuickSend now supports insertion of video mms from camera roll/albums.
      CLICK HERE TO VIEW IMAGE OF NEW CAMERA / MMS INSERT
    • new - Button graphics updated.
    • new - Insert options added to in-app camera / smiley menu (for faster access).
      CLICK HERE TO VIEW IMAGE OF NEW INSERT METHOD
    • new - Lockscreen feature, can now slide to unlock with QuickReply onscreen.
    • new - Hidden in-app ui toolbar: activate in settings and tap the top/header bar in Conversations or Folders menu to toggle hide/unhide.
      CLICK HERE TO VIEW IMAGE OF HIDDEN TOOLBAR
    • new - Improved caching of contact pics.
    • new - In app bulletin system - (purpose: it will alert you upon launch if any new betas or releases are available in cydia).
    Last edited by reznor9; 2010-01-30 at 09:00 AM.
    2010-01-30 12:31 AM
    A really top-notch SMS/MMS replacement app that keeps getting better. Great job, Rez.
    2010-01-30 05:18 PM
    thanks! I appreciate the compliment and your continued support!
    2010-01-31 06:19 AM
    This just is not going to do it for me until quick send is added to LibActivator... When it is i will buy the app!?!?
    2010-02-16 11:42 AM
    Great app reznor9! I finally took the plunge and did not regret my decision. Keep up the good work!
    kwickone I.T.H.
    2010-02-16 04:31 PM
    How do you turn off the smilie icons? They are driving me nuts.
    2010-02-16 05:38 PM
    How do you turn off the smilie icons? They are driving me nuts.
    I have not tried, but can't you go into settings and set them back to std ASCII characters, like they are in the default SMS app.

Settings>Basic and UI>Smileys
    kwickone I.T.H.
    2010-02-16 06:06 PM
    Thank you, but I had already tried this to no avail
    2010-02-16 06:11 PM
    $15 for what bite does for $5 is ridiculous. Sorry
    iLive an iLife
    2010-02-19 02:12 AM
    $15 for what bite does for $5 is ridiculous. Sorry
    Im sorry last time I checked....
    iRealSMS has more features, comes up with the ideas, and does it better. Costs $15

Bite copies features and costs $12 not 5....
    You should probably look into things before you start posting them.

-Donuts
    Iphone 3G 2.2 Jailbroken
    2010-02-26 03:09 PM
    You can't compare bitesms to ireal lol.
    2010-02-27 06:47 AM
    Big problem with 3.0.1.4, reznor -- disables video playback on my 3GS. I also posted a new thread on your iReal forum. This needs to be fixed! I've confirmed at least one other user reporting the same problem.
    2010-03-06 04:23 AM
    This app is priceless. With out this app i would hate texting on my iphone! Great work! Keep it up!
    Sent from my iPad
    2010-03-06 10:32 AM
    Big problem with 3.0.1.4, reznor -- disables video playback on my 3GS. I also posted a new thread on your iReal forum. This needs to be fixed! I've confirmed at least one other user reporting the same problem.
    how strange. is this with movies/tv you sync with your iphone? or with videos you recorded yourself? i just tested with both on my phone and they both work fine (and confirmed i am on 3.0.14).
    kwickone I.T.H.
    2010-03-06 05:01 PM
    how strange. is this with movies/tv you sync with your iphone? or with videos you recorded yourself? i just tested with both on my phone and they both work fine (and confirmed i am on 3.0.14).
    I'm referring to videos I shoot with the phone. When I go to the photo library they show as a black square and can not be played.

Problem was completely resolved when I uninstalled iReal and rebooted.
    2010-03-06 05:56 PM
    GOD I LOVE THIS APP! dont know what i will do without it
    2010-03-06 06:11 PM
    i love this app
    2010-03-06 09:23 PM
    FYI, a new beta was released to address the 3GS video issue...
    2010-03-07 04:05 PM
    I checked out my video and I am having the same issue. It will not play.

I just noticed I can't take screenshots anymore either
    Last edited by CaptainChaos; 2010-03-07 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-07 08:39 PM
    I have iRealSMS 3.0.1.4 and it's been working great with no issues until today when i decided to install quick reply sms off of cydia (because I like it's quick reply functionality better than iRealSMS's quick reply) and I disabled quick reply in the iRealquickSMS settings. I soon started having an issue with being able to QuickSend and MMS. When trying to send the mms and "take a video or picture" the keyboard won't hide and i am unable to take the picture. The camera pops up but the keyboard doesn't hide. I can still "choose existing" media and send the mms, but i can't take new media...any suggestions? I already uninstalled both quick reply and iRealQuickSMS and reinstalled just iRealQuickSMS, but to no avail.
    2010-03-18 07:30 AM
23 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD