iSmart Dialer+ adds layers of functionalities to your Phone-Dialer application. Including: Searching for contacts using the Keypad, Speed Dial, Auto-Complete, SMS/Email from inside the dialer and much more. also Included (free of charge) is iFoto Favorites features (On Rotate & Favorites) which allows you to easily set 12 contacts as favorites in a graphical/cool interface using their pictures or the ones bundled with iFoto. iSmart Dialer+ 4.0 has been released with plenty of bug fixes and most important - with iOS 4 support !

Faster search algorithm, iFoto-Favorites, added stability and a new totally rewritten Phone number Auto-Complete function are just a few minor changes in the all new code design of iSmart Dialer.

But best of all is the 50% Price drop! iSmart Dialer+ 4.0 only costs 3.99$, making it the most affordable product in the Cydia Store with over 60,000 satisfied customers.

You can also purchase iSmart Dialer+ directly from Paypal and receive your activation code via email, by clicking this link.
    Notice: Cydia & RockYourPhone customers will not receive their Activation code via email. all the have to do is go into the activation screen (inside iSmart Dialer+), while on wifi, and wait for it to retrieve your Activation code automatically.

For a list of Tips & Tricks for iSmart Dialer+, click this link.

* iSmart Dialer+ supports iPhone OS 3.0 up to iOS 4.0.

Video
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2fg5Qcp9KA"]Youtube[/ame].
    2010-07-09 07:42 PM
    I did buy iSmart Dialer last year for USD 7,99. Now I did change to iPhone 4 and they refuse/don't react to my request to transfer the license to my new iPhone 4. Since more than one week there is simply no reaction by their customer support. Instead you can now read on their website "Transfering a license from one iPhone to another is not optional" (iSmart Dialer - Purchase).

So while the application is quite cool the sellers deny very basic customer demands.

For Siax (Siax - the better connection), MobileLog (iXtension - Support) & and LockInfo (LockInfo) the license transfer was a painless and quick action (thanks again!).
    2010-08-11 01:30 AM
    Does not work on iphone4. It installs fine but nothing is changed in the phone app. Tried reinstalling to no avail. Good thing there's a trial for it.
    2010-08-12 11:59 PM
    Is there a program that has just ifoto favorites? That's what I would love to have (without it being a separate favorites program).
    2010-08-13 04:10 PM
    I just updated to the new ilock version release 4.0.3. Now my springboard is crashing. After uninstalling Ismart dialer the springboard works fine. My iphone is running on 4.0. So i advice users not to update it till this is fixed, or maybe its a problem for my iphone only, anyways do it at your own risk. Ive emailed the develpoer, still waiting for an response.
    2010-08-23 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD