NEW TLERT 4.2 READY FOR BETA

Great new features in Tlert 4.x, such as quick compose, MMS, and more! This represents the most advanced reply/quick compose text messaging integration into SpringBoard and all apps that's available - please enjoy!

We would love some new beta testers to give it a try. If you're interested - please add intelliborn.com/beta4 to your Rock or Cydia Repo. You'll need an active trial or purchased license to beta.

Features:

- Compose an SMS to anyone from any app!
    - Reply to any message from any app!
    - Send and View Video or Picture (MMS) messages in conversation mode
    - Smaller real estate taken up on incoming SMS
    - More pleasing UI - with colors you can choose from!
    - Respond to a text message without closing out of the app you may be working in
    - Landscape SMS - faster and easier to type your Texts
    - Integrates with native iPhone SMS App
    - Won't show if new message is part of viewing conversation
    - Message will show if not in current conversation.

=============
    - iOS 4.0 Support
    - Support for History/Conversation Mode
    - Support for MMS
    - Quick Compose
    - Fixed Scrolling while typing
    - Fix Rotation Sensitivity
    - Moved to MobileSubstrate
    - Moved to run inside SpringBoard

Tlert uses ViewThrough Patent Pending Technology for alerting users of new events and information.

Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!
    2010-07-20 10:33 PM
    AH finally.
    hit thanks if thanks are due.
    2010-07-20 11:36 PM
    would love to test it, but my iPhone 4 is still in apple prison
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter
    2010-07-20 11:54 PM
    would love to test it, but my iPhone 4 is still in apple prison
    Ditto that! All these updated apps that support 4.x are killing me, 'cause I cannot have them yet! Arrgghh!
    kwickone I.T.H.
    2010-07-21 12:38 AM
    FYI - this app "should" support 3.1+ with it's new features as well (i know that doesn't help iPhone 4 users -- but we're all waiting for the iPhone 4 jb .
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!
    2010-07-21 12:46 AM
    --but we're all waiting for the iPhone 4 jb .
    You can say that again!
    kwickone I.T.H.
    2010-07-21 01:10 AM
    Heyyy

Im a previous customer of yours and I loved tlert until I started hating rock. So my first request to you will be to make it available on cydia too please. But other than that I'd love to test your new version. Let me know how I can help. Thanks
    2010-08-02 08:08 AM
    Hey psuskeels,

I have a license for Tlert (and of course just had my i4 jailbroken), but when I add the repo you listed above, I don't see a 4.x beta of Tlert. I still only see the 1.x version.

I tried to install that, but I got a dependency warning about my OS version

EDIT: Nevermind. I was able to browse the beta4 repo on Cydia and got it. Did not see an easy way to just browse that one repo on Rock. I will test now.

EDIT#2: Just tried quick compose on my i4. It no worky I tried both volume tap and down+up. It put a very small sms field at the bottom of the screen, but no keyboard. I tried to get out of that with home button, etc. Eventually the keyboard came up, but them the sms field went away. Had to respring to get out of it. I will wait for update to try again.
    Last edited by kwickone; 2010-08-02 at 04:47 PM.
    kwickone I.T.H.
    2010-08-02 04:30 PM
    I really wanted to try this but it looks like it requires the Rock App to be installed. I really dont want Rock on my iPhone because it seems like my phone crashes more often when it is.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS
    2010-08-03 12:55 AM
    I try adding intelliborn.com/beta4 its not adding under rock
    2010-08-03 12:27 PM
    add the repo in cydia it works from there
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware
    2010-08-03 05:26 PM
    It works great on the iPhone4. The only issue is when activating the "Activate Compose" function, you have to do it twice. I activate it, the message screen comes up to compose then goes right away, activate again, this time it stays.
    Other than that, It works perfectly.
    2010-08-03 05:36 PM
    ditto. can't get it in cydia either. i've been a long time tlert fan and am keen to try out the beta. if anyone knows what's up, please let me know.
    2010-08-03 05:42 PM
    I just added the source http://intelliborn.com/beta4 in cydia and found it there. But I think some of the repo's are still having connection issues.
    2010-08-03 06:12 PM
    I reallly want this to work on my i4, but it is stuck on the looking for license screen... it wont get passed it. anybody got any help or suggestions?
    2010-08-03 06:39 PM
    I just went back into cydia to check and intelliborn.com/beta4 is now in my repo list and tlert was listed. everything now working like a charm.
    2010-08-03 06:58 PM
    You guys should consider adding another button, maybe a green one next to the red close button. This button would exit the window to get it out of the way but not mark the text as read. That would be a great addition in my opinion =)
    2010-08-07 05:49 AM
    activator compose brings up email, correct?

I love Tlert, but I'm having one problem...the font size. Do you have any plans to allow for the increase of the font size?

Thank you very much.
    2010-08-08 05:43 PM
    Fontsize: it is now (in our plans -- but it'll be a few weeks b4 we can get to it)
    Krysis: We are looking at a "shelf" option as described
    2010-08-09 09:22 PM
    The only bug I can find is that the keyboard doesn't work from the home screen. Any ideas on that?
    2010-08-11 05:22 PM
21 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.