has anyone seen this new usb drive app?
    Dmytro personal pages: USB Drive version 1.1

i grabbed it from cydia but i don't totally understand it. seems pretty great though...
    you can use the iphone as a usb drive WITHOUT needing software pre installed on the computer you want to plug it into. this is the only thing i've seen that allows you to do that. making it the only REAL usb drive app for the iphone.
    any thoughts?
    2010-08-07 06:49 AM
    has anyone seen this new usb drive app?
    Dmytro personal pages: USB Drive version 1.1

i grabbed it from cydia but i don't totally understand it. seems pretty great though...
    you can use the iphone as a usb drive WITHOUT needing software pre installed on the computer you want to plug it into. this is the only thing i've seen that allows you to do that. making it the only REAL usb drive app for the iphone.
    any thoughts?
    workin great here on ios 4.0 iphone 4
    2010-08-07 01:45 PM
    Now I wish I'd bought the 32 gig
    2010-08-07 02:48 PM
    The previous version did not work the new 3.1.3 firmware (the phone starts in Safe Mode, there is no way to stop this, I had to restore the iPhone), then I would know if the new version 1.1 firmware Factory 3.1.3 USB drive?
    no spam...only warning
    2010-08-10 01:35 PM
    The previous version did not work the new 3.1.3 firmware (the phone starts in Safe Mode, there is no way to stop this, I had to restore the iPhone), then I would know if the new version 1.1 firmware Factory 3.1.3 USB drive?
    i don't understand what you're saying...
    2010-08-12 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD