Lol, you are making us blush over here.

Digital Poke Crew
    2010-09-23 01:56 AM
    lol just because I cant wait the 24-48 hours... what do I get for winning?

But you guys are much like how I think of the Onlive cloud gaming system. Just copletely awesome, never-before-done, innovation. Even though its just a single piece of software for one device, this type of web browsing experience was never dreamt of. Keep up the awesome work!
    2010-09-23 02:05 AM
    I never the email and its been 48 hours ):

You can send it to either [email protected], or [email protected]. Thanks
    2010-09-24 05:16 AM
    Hi SnowLeo,
    We are just on the verge of compiling the email... you will get it in an hour

DP-Prodigy
    2010-09-24 05:38 AM
    Got the email. Thanks.
    2010-09-24 12:13 PM
    Wait so what exactly do I do with the promo code??
    2010-09-28 11:09 PM
    • Login to your iTunes Account (make sure its a US iTunes Account)
    • After login click on the Down Arrow situated in the top right of iTunes right after your user ID.
    • Select Redeem option.
    • Enter the promo code and click done.

The app will be downloaded in iTunes and you can sync the app to your iPhone.

Also if you like the app, please spread the poke.
    Thanks and Regards,
    DP-Prodigy
    2010-09-28 11:20 PM
    Thank you guys so much!!! 5 minutes with the app and instantly my default browser. It has the most incredible user interface Ive ever seen. I have to admitt I doubted you guys could make this thing to fast with all the features but IT IS GODSPEED!! even with desktop rendering!! Arc concept is so awesome! Best implementation ever! Fullscreen mode- wow! Just wow guys. Im so glad I got this thing 2 days early. I seriously never even dreamt of a browser this awesome!! Im actually on MMi using the browser right now. Just gotta get browser changer in cydia to support this so I can open links in the browser. Plugins are also super cool!
    One thing though: when trying to get the bling theme it said processing purchase but never showed up with a purchase option and just kept loading. Maybe thats just because its not the official release yet.

Keep up the awesome work guys and once again THANK YOU!! I will look forward to the ipad version and future updates.

Oh and I used the redeem button in the app store from my iphone and it worked.
    2010-09-29 12:36 AM
    We are elated with the wonderful comment you have given to 360 Browser .

And yes the themes section will work once the App is released on App Store.
    Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy
    2010-09-29 08:47 PM
    Still loving this app but I have 1 bug to report and 3 suggestions.
    Bug: when trying to long-hold on a link such as one on a google search to try to open it in a new tab instead of just higlighting the link it highlights the actual text and just opens a blank page when I open a new tab.
    Suggestions:
    1.Hyperscroll (whether it be plugin or in the app)
    2.email links (surprised me that you can post a link on facebook but cant email it).
    3. I love the tabs but I feel the font is a little too small on the tabs and the arrow for the current tab is alittle to big. Maybe just have the current tab be a lighter color than the others.
    By the way I love how when you hit the new tab button it opens a new tab to the right of the current tab rather than at the end. Stuff like this that stuff that were my favorite firefox extensions that no browsers have by default.

Oh, another suggestion: have a drop down arrow in the search box to change the default search from there. How exactly do you have different default searches in different tabs? Do you have to do it from the settings?

Since I used the promo will I still be able to download updates or will I have to reinstall it after its released first?

I would like to see syncing between desktop browsers and/or mobile safari and a dowload manager at some point in the future.

Thanks so much again and keep up the awesome work
    2010-09-30 01:51 AM
    Still loving this app but I have 1 bug to report and 3 suggestions.
    Bug: when trying to long-hold on a link such as one on a google search to try to open it in a new tab instead of just higlighting the link it highlights the actual text and just opens a blank page when I open a new tab.
    Suggestions:
    1.Hyperscroll (whether it be plugin or in the app)
    2.email links (surprised me that you can post a link on facebook but cant email it).
    3. I love the tabs but I feel the font is a little too small on the tabs and the arrow for the current tab is alittle to big. Maybe just have the current tab be a lighter color than the others.
    By the way I love how when you hit the new tab button it opens a new tab to the right of the current tab rather than at the end. Stuff like this that stuff that were my favorite firefox extensions that no browsers have by default.

Oh, another suggestion: have a drop down arrow in the search box to change the default search from there. How exactly do you have different default searches in different tabs? Do you have to do it from the settings?

Since I used the promo will I still be able to download updates or will I have to reinstall it after its released first?

I would like to see syncing between desktop browsers and/or mobile safari and a dowload manager at some point in the future.

Thanks so much again and keep up the awesome work
    Bug: when trying to long-hold on a link such as one on a google search to try to open it in a new tab instead of just higlighting the link it highlights the actual text and just opens a blank page when I open a new tab. : Not a bug, that's how apple guys have changed the framework

1. Hyperscroll : We are working on it, Since you want that feature and are there with us from the start. It's a High Priority for us . p.s. It will be a plugin

2.email links : Suggestion Noted down.

3. I love the tabs but I feel the font is a little too small on the tabs and the arrow for the current tab is alittle to big. Maybe just have the current tab be a lighter color than the others. : This feature is being worked upon and might be done before the next Update, Cheers

By the way I love how when you hit the new tab button it opens a new tab to the right of the current tab rather than at the end. Stuff like this that stuff that were my favorite firefox extensions that no browsers have by default. : Glad that you liked it, we want our user to have the maximum comfort.

have a drop down arrow in the search box to change the default search from there. How exactly do you have different default searches in different tabs? Do you have to do it from the settings? : The feature is already there, to change the default search > goto settings > Change Default Search Engine. To change the search on different tabs, just select a particular tab > Tap The Search Engine Icon on Top Right > Select your Search Engine, and search engine will change for that specific Tab.

Feel free to shoot any doubts / suggestions / feedback you have for us. You know we will be there and be happy to answer it for you .

With Best Regards,
    DP-Prodigy

360 Web Browser - iPhone Browsing Redefined | iTunes Link
    ==========
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/360-w...387737097?mt=8
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 2010-09-30 at 10:33 PM.
    2010-09-30 10:28 PM
    Check out your first review in the app store.

Oh and I found another bug- I had set a page as my homepage but then I changed my mind and chose it to start up with the tabs from the last session and yet it still starts up with the home page.
    2010-10-01 01:13 PM
    Yeah Snow Leo... we loved the review... thanks a lot .

I had set a page as my homepage but then I changed my mind and chose it to start up with the tabs from the last session and yet it still starts up with the home page : Yeah, that is caused by iOS 4, If you close the Browser manually on iOS 4 onwards, it doesn't give the App a chance to perform its closing functions. Our advise, let Apple close it if it takes memory, that way the browser gets the chance to wrap up its necessary functions.

Ohhh, I almost forgot to mention, we are working on your Hyperscroll request .

Also, shift all your queries to this thread, so that we can have one of our fans there and its also better to keep track

http://modmyi.com/forums/native-ipho...redefined.html

With Best Regards,
    DP-Prodigy
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 2010-10-01 at 03:58 PM.
    2010-10-01 03:45 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD