NOW OUT IN THE CYDIA STORE

Whats up everyone! Just wanted to show you guys my new tweak called Voice Notifications! I could sit here and try to explain it to everyone but I am horrible at describing. Soooo I will just let you guys watch a video of it in action

YouTube Video-> [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRCCJ6b72rs]YouTube - Voice Notifications for iOS[/ame]

Available in the Cydia store tomorrow for $.99! Please, send me suggestions for new notification ideas! [email protected]

Thanks,
    InfectionFX
    Last edited by infectionfx; 2011-02-04 at 09:00 PM.
    2011-02-04 05:49 AM
    very cool. Does it work with bitesms?
    2011-02-04 05:52 AM
    I was having issues with BiteSMS. So at this moment that is a no. It should, however support it in the next day or two for sure!
    2011-02-04 05:53 AM
    Cool. Add boxcar support?
    2011-02-04 05:55 AM
    Awesome tweak!
    2011-02-04 05:55 AM
    Cool. Add boxcar support?
    Hell yes! Next update for sure. List is getting long
    2011-02-04 05:57 AM
    Shouldn't be too hard to implement into Bite. IrealSMS has it built in and will read the text.
    2011-02-04 06:03 AM
    I tried and it does not work with biteSMS.. :-(
    2011-05-06 05:48 PM
    This is what I'm looking for in a voice notification app.. I know $1 isn't much incentive but I'll def buy it once it supports white/black lists. I get a lot of messages and I don't want my phone talking every 5 minutes.

Support for badge notifications (I think that's what the growl like popups are called).
    - I can think of a couple of apps that, I wouldn't mind the badge being read out loud.

White & Black list(s) to allow or disallow reading notifications from specific sources (email addresses, contacts, phone #'s, sms, badge updates).

Different profiles
    To move quickly between settings so that you can increase or decrease the number of white & black list items.
    Silent - all off
    Minimal - Most important items (Boss, Wife, Kids, Stock app Badge, etc)
    All - All white & black list items
    All -

Panic button(s)
    Hit any physical button (home, vol, sleep screen, headphone cable button) or a large graphic on the lock screen to instantly stop the voice.
    - I used to have an old WinCE phone that read my txts aloud and it embarrassed me a couple of times..

SBSsetting support
    On/Off
    Quick Profile switch, tapping the button launches the selector(similar to how the brightness control works)

Another vote for BiteSMS
    2011-05-10 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD