Hi All,

Just to start i have a iphone 3G firmware 4.2.1 and have just purchased a cheap third party tvout cable off fleaaabay (put that incase im not allowed to type e*ay)

i basically want to know if i can use the third party cable with a jailbreak app as when i try to watch video on my tv it shows the accessory not supported message?

any help would be massive and very much appreciated!!!
    thanks alot

BTW i have jailbroke using redsn0w if that makes any difference lol?
    2012-03-24 08:20 PM
    Hi All,

Just to start i have a iphone 3G firmware 4.2.1 and have just purchased a cheap third party tvout cable off fleaaabay (put that incase im not allowed to type e*ay)

i basically want to know if i can use the third party cable with a jailbreak app as when i try to watch video on my tv it shows the accessory not supported message?

any help would be massive and very much appreciated!!!
    thanks alot

BTW i have jailbroke using redsn0w if that makes any difference lol?
    Resupported
    2012-03-24 08:27 PM
    Resupported
    SOrry forgot to mention also i tried resupported but when i connect to TV it says need to upgrade to 1.7 but i cant find this in cydia is it in another source or something does anyone know? :S
    2012-03-24 08:30 PM
    SOrry forgot to mention also i tried resupported but when i connect to TV it says need to upgrade to 1.7 but i cant find this in cydia is it in another source or something does anyone know? :S
    It's in the bigboss repo. Resupported 4.0+
    2012-03-24 08:32 PM
    It's in the bigboss repo. Resupported 4.0+

Thanks for the big help i didnt update like a clown so i wernt getting the option to upgrade to the newer version
    2012-03-24 09:32 PM
    Thanks for the big help i didnt update like a clown so i wernt getting the option to upgrade to the newer version
    Lol!!!! No worries have a good one
    2012-03-24 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD