Oh xPantherx, hope this is not too much to ask, but was wondering if you could make a command line version for this program.

it could be like this in terminal:

# addphoto /var/mobile/Media/MMSfiles/blah.img

that way I could put images into imageroll, from any directory in the iphone.

Many thx

Also you could submit to Cydia to get your program put into their repositories so that people could just type in terminal

eg. apt-get install addphoto

or use graphical cydia installer, which ever easier.

kind regards and many thx

Mazor
    ok next release will have a Choose Directory option... and a Direct file option....

Raphael... I'm not sure what's going on with your problem... your error sounds like the /private/var/root/photos directory doesn't exists
    2008-04-01 12:14 AM
    I had to create the Photos folder... is that why it doesnt work?
    2008-04-01 05:42 AM
    I had to create the Photos folder... is that why it doesnt work?
    Hmm mabe try chmod 777 on the application directory and the files inside it.

I deleted my linked "ln" folders, and it seems to work for one pic at a time. Better tha no pic I guess, hehe

Mazor
    2008-04-01 08:25 PM
    Hmm mabe try chmod 777 on the application directory and the files inside it.

I deleted my linked "ln" folders, and it seems to work for one pic at a time. Better tha no pic I guess, hehe

Mazor
    Men... sorry... hahaha I didn't read about your problem... but.. re download the app in your firmware version... I think your problem is solved... no more jiggy errors hahaha... tell me when you try it
    2008-04-01 09:07 PM
    Of course men... but... you know... I have an iPod 32Gb not an iPhone... so I have no idea where is that mms folder... if you give me a path and you want to make some tests... I promise you to include a button for that...

hey the mms files are stored in
    /var/mobile/Media/MMSFiles

can u plz add the mms option too
    2008-04-04 06:20 AM
    could you make it so that the photos don't get downscaled? because right now when i move the pictures into the camera roll, they get blurry which is not really useful. otherwise great app!
    2008-04-04 08:54 AM
    I got
    JavaScript error 'ReferenceError: pb is not defined' in '/var/Applications/Add Photo.app/main.js' at line 159:

Only got the first pic converted..

Im trying to put my backup camera roll photo back, while i lost during a restore before..
    Will it be conflict with the file name already in camera roll? Any idea?

I just deleted all my camera roll pic. Tried "Create Camera Roll", then "Move"
    Still getting that error.
    All my files are IMG_XXX.JPG where XXX are numbers
    Last edited by hidehide; 2008-04-28 at 11:00 AM.
    2008-04-28 10:23 AM
    Awesome app to organize on pictures!
    2008-04-28 05:13 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD