User Tag List

Had to uninstall it my phone has slowed down to a crawl and the ipod app kept craashing... I'll wait...
    Agreed. Unfortunately I didn't keep a copy of my original com.apple.SpringBoard.plist file so I can't uninstall. Can anyone upload a copy or at least tell me which lines to remove? Thanks!
    2007-10-16 01:10 PM
    I installed it, and my dock moved up to the top of the screen and covers up the first row of icons.................so I uninstalled it and it switched back. I'm gunna wait to use this till all of the kinks are worked out..........

Edit* Whats the name of this theme?:

ME GUSTA!!!
    The name is Litho.
    2007-10-16 01:11 PM
    yea, Litho is so great.. anyone have a Litho icon for iTunes and Contacts?
    2007-10-16 01:14 PM
    Here's my customized Litho so far on 1.1.1..

Last edited by flipto; 2007-10-16 at 02:21 PM.
    2007-10-16 01:52 PM
    Hmm... So I just upgraded to 3.0a11 (says at bottom of SMBPrefs) from some earlier version of the 1.1.1 alphas and the Solid Status Bar options disappeared! What the heck, I loved the option...
    2007-10-16 01:55 PM
    Agreed. Unfortunately I didn't keep a copy of my original com.apple.SpringBoard.plist file so I can't uninstall. Can anyone upload a copy or at least tell me which lines to remove? Thanks!
    http://ugli.quickshareit.com/share/c...stzip8396e.zip

-Steve
    2007-10-16 02:13 PM
    Not to thread jack but Litho and Neon were my two fav themes from Summerboard.

Back on track - for anyone still having problems just make sure you CHMODD the files and I amde mine 0755 and it worked perfectly
    2007-10-16 02:23 PM
    Thanks. Much better now. I love the themes, but the random crashes are not worth it - I can wait...
    2007-10-16 02:47 PM
    Well which one is it, rwxr-xr-x, or rw-r--r--?

do all the plist get rwxr-xr-x, or just the com.apple.SpringBoard.plist? I tried it everyway and nothing.

these are the install instructions

This part confuses me "-rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 704 Oct 9 20:00 com.apple.SpringBoard.plist" why the little dash before rw, what is 1 root wheel 704?

Elaborate more on my situation, I used the 1touch to jailbreak my phone with 1.1.1. With the installation it installed summerboard, i'm not sure what version. I then proceed to installer, and what I thought was an update, and installed summerbaord from there. That did the ol dock on top of the screen trick so then I tried to manually install the SB alpha version, it fixed the dock but will not launch summerboard.
    every file except the plist should have the permission rwxr-xr-x.

ONLY the plist gets the rw-r--r--
    2007-10-17 12:30 AM
    my phone is stuck in boot mode after put this on

any ideas

i can get on it through winscp
    2007-10-17 04:19 AM
    yup do it all over again! and i mean everything! thats what i had to do! and im back to a jailbroken sshed 1.1.1 with installer and a few apps but im afraid to even think about running summerboard until i know for sure its gonna work and not make be back to square one!
    3.0 3g *******
    2007-10-17 05:42 AM
    my phone is stuck in boot mode after put this on

any ideas

i can get on it through winscp
    Same thing happened to me...Couldn't figure out how to get it out of boot mode. Ended up restoring and starting all over.

What I did to install was first install 2.11 via installer and then manually copy over all the new files. For each file that I copied I checked the existing permissions and used the same ones for the new files.

Maybe more effort than needed, but worked like a charm.
    Last edited by rotaryheadrx7; 2007-10-17 at 07:32 PM.
    2007-10-17 07:14 PM
    I can't say this applies to everybody's problem but whenever I had a problem with an application (like summerboard or beatphone) starting up and then falling back to the homescreen I just set the permissions to 0755 for any part of the application that I could or that might need it (which was usually all files except for image/sound files and "lib" files) and the apps started up just fine.
    2007-10-17 08:32 PM
    Since installing the new Alpha Summerboard for 1.1.1 I am no longer able to download new themes via Installer.app. Anybody know how I where I can download them from manually?
    2007-10-18 07:03 AM
    MY LITHO dont show this icons.... for calendar, phone, sms, settings, images, maps,time, show the standard......

why?
    Last edited by fastuning; 2007-10-18 at 11:07 AM.
    2007-10-18 11:03 AM
    MY LITHO dont show this icons.... for calendar, phone, sms, settings, images, maps,time, show the standard......

why?
    If you made any changes to your names.string file to alter what text is being displayed on your desktop, you need to put it back to the original file. SummerBoard uses that file to match the icon with the app.

If you haven't made this change, I'm not sure why the theme wouldn't use those icons.
    2007-10-18 12:58 PM
    rsbt won't work for me. I rearrange and hit save but it doesn't save.
    2007-10-20 03:24 PM
    ya same here rsbt doest work for me... any idea why ? i really want to change my order back to the way i like it.
    2007-10-20 04:57 PM
    On my 1.1.1 phone with SB alpha, rBST within Customize 1.13 does indeed save its changes to the M68AP.plist file. It seems that Summerboard only takes the icon ordering for the first page. Subsequent pages of icons are sorted "randomly" with apparently no correlation to what showed in the M68AP.plist file.

I've noted I have a 0 byte displayorder.plist file in the same directory (/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app). The simulator.plist file has a date/time stamp of 9/19/07 and therefore does not seem to be updating in any way - this doesnt seem to be used by SummerBoard.

Has anyone gotten rBST (within Cutomize 1.13) to order icons on pages other than the first?
    2007-10-21 04:03 AM
    customize works kind of for me... i can rearrange the dock and the top 2 rows of icons, but no matter what order i put the 3rd or 4th row they won't change to the way I have them set in rSBT
    Hit Thanks!
    2007-10-21 04:38 AM
110 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD