Cranium, would you mind sharing some of your source code to help out with my program as well? Together we might be able to come up with one really nice program.
    Wouldn't mind at all...let me finish up some things with it, and figure out this google code thing, and I'll upload it.
    2007-08-09 06:22 AM
    Tried your program tonight to replace my dock. Worked like a charm. No jailbreak...etc, just copy and replace files. Awesome.

Howzitjoe
    2007-08-09 07:54 AM
    Wouldn't mind at all...let me finish up some things with it, and figure out this google code thing, and I'll upload it.
    Sweet! When Im done, Ill send you mine as well, Who knows, might combine the two and make one awsome program. Thats one reason I love this community here, the sharing of information to help better the iPhone experience! Thanks alot!

Thanks to the owners of this forums as well for the use of thier time, bandwith.
    2007-08-09 03:26 PM
    I just installed the app and it works and sees my iPhone but all I see is DCIM,
    SoftwareUpdate and iTunes_Control. Something else I need to do?
    2007-08-09 06:08 PM
    Program looks great! Had a little trouble installing at first but simply DLed the .exe option and extracted. Works like a charm now! Good job on this program! Thank you.
    2007-08-09 07:40 PM
    Morning here in Hawaii...updated almost everything on the phone last night thanks to your program. Changed icons, backgrounds, etc. without missing a beat. As noted here before you can't preview the Apple png files but you can preview the new ones. I goofed on a the fieldtest icon by replacing the default.png instead of the icon.png, since there was no icon.png in the folder. Once I created the icon.png (darth vader icon) it looks great. I kept the default icon as darth vader too so now when field test starts it zooms a menacing view of Darth Vader before it runs LOL. Your program makes modding so easy and quick...great job!

Howzitjoe
    2007-08-09 08:30 PM
    I just installed the app and it works and sees my iPhone but all I see is DCIM,
    SoftwareUpdate and iTunes_Control. Something else I need to do?
    You'll need to jailbreak your phone. http://www.modmyi.com/wiki/index.php...ne_modding_101
    2007-08-09 08:38 PM
    Cranium, did you upload the source code yet?
    2007-08-10 01:42 AM
    jw, i installing the iphonebrowser but i can't see what i have added already to it, like it wont show the ringtones i have already added b4 using the app. NE idea why?
    2007-08-11 07:16 PM
    Make sure you are unlocked. This program does not run jailbreak for you, and if you "went back in jail" last time you used another program you'll have to jailbreak and leave it open. There is no need to go back in jail in windows, only macs.

I have not uploaded the source yet, I want to finish a few things and give a god baseline.
    2007-08-12 02:54 AM
    Make sure you are unlocked. This program does not run jailbreak for you, and if you "went back in jail" last time you used another program you'll have to jailbreak and leave it open. There is no need to go back in jail in windows, only macs.

I have not uploaded the source yet, I want to finish a few things and give a god baseline.
    yea, i figured it out, i was looking for in it in the wrong place.

can i use this to add apps though?
    2007-08-14 03:18 AM
    how come i can delete the files in the folder but i cannot delete the folder... i am trying to delete an application on the phone (itetris) but the icon on my phone is still there... help

tried to install the newer version and it gives me an error saying "unable to load dll itunesmobiledevice.dll could not be found"

Cranuim help...
    Last edited by onendonlysean; 2007-08-14 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-08-14 03:24 AM
    I didn't add the ability to delete folders (or create them), I'll add that in a future version. For the new install, make sure the itunesmobiledevice.dll is in the same directory you put the executable in, and make sure your itunes is installed ont he same machine you are trying.
    2007-08-14 04:49 AM
    What is this nonsense?

If I press continue then it opens and wont go past the connect your iphone message on the bottom.
    2007-08-14 06:06 AM
    I log some things in the event log for debugging. It will be a command line option in the next version so you can turn it off. It looks like your event log is full...right click my computer, select manage, select event viewer, then right click application and select clear all events.
    2007-08-14 06:10 AM
    sweet thanks
    2007-08-14 06:17 AM
    Oh yeah, I forgot to post here...the next version is out (v1.2):
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2735

New updates:
    Auto preview of audio files
    Create and delete folders
    Go to common locations shortcuts
    2007-08-21 06:36 AM
    Followed instructions. at the command prompt, i never get anything that says to hold in both buttons. after about five minutes, i did it anyway. got message saying "sending more files" and then "booting iphone". Phone reboots but the command prompt never changes, just sits at "booting iphone".

what am i doing wrong????
    2007-08-21 01:57 PM
    Followed instructions. at the command prompt, i never get anything that says to hold in both buttons. after about five minutes, i did it anyway. got message saying "sending more files" and then "booting iphone". Phone reboots but the command prompt never changes, just sits at "booting iphone".

what am i doing wrong????
    No clue...that is jailbreak. You want to check with that thread and check out the guides at the top. This thread is for iPhoneBrowser.
    2007-08-22 04:21 AM
    Newbie here. So let me get this straight. I am running Vista. Do I need to Jailbreak my iPhone? Or is it only Mac's that need to? I broke out before, but had to restore for iTunes/IPhone update and lost ALL contacts and sh*t. So now I'm afraid to jailbreak it again. And if I DO jailbreak it again, will it have to restore for the next update? Or did I have to restore because I changed the version when I broke out?

Thanks man. And the prog looks KILLER!
    2007-08-23 08:41 PM
245 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD