User Tag List

Well, I'm bored, an I need a little project to work on. So what would you like to see most in a windows app? It could be something that's already in another app, but easier to use/faster to use/access.

So let your imagination run wild .

I will probably make an app with the given suggestions, so don't be afraid to share your mind.
    Thanks,
    Matt
    2007-12-18 02:24 AM
    Hi, well not sure if this is what you are asking, but, would you be able to make my name as a logo to put like where the carrier name should be? See I have a little cute logo, that someone created that has a little black apple, and the logo says "jealousy" it's the cutest one ive seen so far i guess, but, i have this icon on my phone that says Erica MIM, where you can, i guess make your own little logo or something, but, when i type something on there, it doesn't work?? Maybe it has to do with the other logo i have on there?? I don't know how to fix that?? Anwyays, thanks for any advice in advance!

Or maybe if you know of other links where I can find cute logos? I pretty much have stuff like, football logos, and cars?? Nothing girly and cute
    Last edited by ucim2cute; 2007-12-18 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!
    2007-12-18 03:30 AM
    Hi, well not sure if this is what you are asking, but, would you be able to make my name as a logo to put like where the carrier name should be? See I have a little cute logo, that someone created that has a little black apple, and the logo says "jealousy" it's the cutest one ive seen so far i guess, but, i have this icon on my phone that says Erica MIM, where you can, i guess make your own little logo or something, but, when i type something on there, it doesn't work?? Maybe it has to do with the other logo i have on there?? I don't know how to fix that?? Anwyays, thanks for any advice in advance!

Or maybe if you know of other links where I can find cute logos? I pretty much have stuff like, football logos, and cars?? Nothing girly and cute
    For what you're talking about, look in here:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1127
    Or in here for a more broad range:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20

I would gladly make you a logo or something, but pretty much I suck with making computer graphics.

What I am talking about is making a program for windows that does something for the iPhone.

Good luck with finding what you need

P.S. - For make it mine (MIM), make sure you have a pretty short something typed in when you click OK. It should just work after a quick restart.
    Thanks,
    Matt
    2007-12-18 03:36 AM
    Ohh. ok, thanks a bunch, I will check it out! Thanks again!
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!
    2007-12-18 03:58 AM
    How about something to set permissions WITHOUT having to use wifi?

Unless someone knows of a program already?
    2007-12-18 06:40 PM
    Once installed, any of Terminal or MobileFinder or Squid can set permissions on a file.
    2007-12-18 08:43 PM
    I'll still look into SSH over edge, see what I can do with that.
    Thanks,
    Matt
    2007-12-18 09:54 PM
    A quick check shows that while Edge has a public IP, it does not appear to be open to incoming traffic (possibly a PAT or NAT address).
    2007-12-18 10:35 PM
    I dont see this going anywhere. There hasn't really been a post referring to a program that will run on windows. Not the iPhone or anything.

And unless I am mistaken, he wants to make like a all-in-one type thing?
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.
    2007-12-18 10:42 PM
    A quick check shows that while Edge has a public IP, it does not appear to be open to incoming traffic (possibly a PAT or NAT address).
    Alright, so that's out.

I dont see this going anywhere. There hasn't really been a post referring to a program that will run on windows. Not the iPhone or anything.

And unless I am mistaken, he wants to make like a all-in-one type thing?
    The whole point of this thread is for me to see what people want in an app for windows. There hasn't been anything referring to a program because there hasn't been a real complete suggestion yet. The SSH over Edge thing could have been a possibility, which we just dismissed.
    Thanks,
    Matt
    2007-12-18 10:58 PM
    i would like to see a app that lets u mod the sim card contacts.. meaning updateing the simcards contacts from the iphone .. sorta like sim port but reversed
    2007-12-18 11:06 PM
    i would like to see a app that lets u mod the sim card contacts.. meaning updateing the simcards contacts from the iphone .. sorta like sim port but reversed
    I don't think that would be possible, the SIM card is hardware on the iPhone. Unless there is a way to access the SIM card through the USB, it's impossible. I don't personally know of a way to do that.
    Thanks,
    Matt
    2007-12-18 11:20 PM
    Will we ever be able to cut & paste?
    2007-12-19 12:44 AM
    Will we ever be able to cut & paste?
    That's up to Apple, I'm here to make apps for Windows
    Thanks,
    Matt
    2007-12-19 12:47 AM
    Ha, you'd think someone offering to make Windows iPhone applications for free would get a much larger response than this. Sorry, mate.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-12-19 01:38 AM
    Ha, you'd think someone offering to make Windows iPhone applications for free would get a much larger response than this. Sorry, mate.
    I thought so as well . Maybe I'll make an app with some basic features like app upload through USB and etc, just get to better with C# and iPhone.
    Thanks,
    Matt
    2007-12-19 01:54 AM
    If you just want a task to tackle, how about some type of exchange sync capability?
    2007-12-19 02:28 AM
    Hey how about enhancing the RSS feed application? it doesn't go into landscape mode when i tilt it and a lot of the feed i have looks and is easier to read in landscape.

I would like a "free" native remote application to my PC maybe through wifi or something. I know there are some apps out there that does this.....but it's done as a service.....and i would like it to be free.
    2007-12-19 06:29 PM
    How about something to set permissions WITHOUT having to use wifi?

Unless someone knows of a program already?
    MobileFinder, or manually using Terminal.app
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2007-12-19 07:11 PM
    Well thanks for everyone responding, but I'm not making apps for the iPhone. I suck with ObjC, and I have a feeling that won't change. I want to make an app for windows, not the iPhone.

Thanks for at least responding.
    Thanks,
    Matt
    2007-12-20 02:39 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD