Is there an app that takes the place of iTunes for managing music and video? I know there are apps like Floola, but they're not compatible with the iPhone.

Currently, I can only plug into one instance of iTunes and would like the ability to move music/movies around on any computer that has this software installed.
    The Cake Is A LIE!
    2007-10-05 03:42 AM
    Is there an app that takes the place of iTunes for managing music and video? I know there are apps like Floola, but they're not compatible with the iPhone.

Currently, I can only plug into one instance of iTunes and would like the ability to move music/movies around on any computer that has this software installed.
    tansee iphone transfer :]
    2007-10-29 06:32 AM
    thanks been looking for the same thing for a WHILE now.

God I hate iTunes
    2007-10-30 07:39 PM
    No one hates more then me Itune, using since yesterday and I never saw a such UNUNUN userfreindly software in my entire life. I think this software is not made to make like easier but to mess and take your hair out of your head to do some simple think. Why the hell they dont allow a simpe think like drag and drop ? All I want is to be able to choose what picture i want to put instead of to be limited to a specific folder. My pic are on different CD/ DVD and I am forced to copy all in one forlder from 20 CDs to have them in my iphone . Explain me the logic of itune here ? Same go for music, videos etc.. It is so messy software and so heavy.

I pray that some nice guy will develope a good software that will let us by pass this Itune. Please make Itune killer software

Sory for this message but I am geting Crazy with this itune.

Thanks for reading me
    2007-11-11 03:30 AM
    yeah man that's true Itune sucks man.....sorry but it's true,
    2007-11-14 05:22 PM

I could be wrong but i believe tansee only allows you to trasnfer from iphone to PC. If you want to put songs from PC to iphone you still need to use itunes.
    2007-11-14 05:40 PM
    I find itunes relatively easy to use.... although creating a playlist wasn't easy at first...
    2007-12-31 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD