Ok just set my iphone up with a suncom sim card, everything is working great i got edge going alon, i got swirlymms running like it should but something annoys me. if i have a voicemail i get the little red cricle with nothing in it and hitting the voicemail button does nothing, i have to manually enter my voicemail number. Anyone fix this problem yet?
    2008-05-03 04:50 AM
    Hey, I just unlocked my iphone and was planning to use it with Suncom. I was thinking I wouldn't use data until they become T-mobile because I've read the horror stories of $750 bills. Do you have a method where you can use EDGE but you actually have unlimited data? I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks!
    2008-06-29 10:00 PM
    Hey bro, don't use edge with suncom, i had suncom before and i have t-mobile now working perfect and with no issues, I used suncom before and you are not going to believe me but i get a bill for $14,000.00 for use their fu.....data plan, afortunately after a lot of letters explaining them the problem, they credited part of the money to me, but i still have to pay $2,500.00 which im paying right now thru an external creditor for them.... suncom sucks...
    2008-06-30 04:52 AM
    Ok just set my iphone up with a suncom sim card, everything is working great i got edge going alon, i got swirlymms running like it should but something annoys me. if i have a voicemail i get the little red cricle with nothing in it and hitting the voicemail button does nothing, i have to manually enter my voicemail number. Anyone fix this problem yet?
    Here is the link: please try searching in the future first.

Getting voicemail to work on unlocked iPhone - ModMyI - Wiki
    2008-07-04 04:40 PM
    To set up your number on the voicemail button press on the
    dial pad *5005*86*your number here with your area code# and press call button ) now anytime you have a voicemail just press the voicemail button and its done...

for example *5005*86*7878749943# and then press call button...
    2008-07-05 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD