lmao.

this is funny. i use tmobile. have the 1,000 minutes and unlimited nights and weekends for 39.99. added tzones tmobile web for 5.99 not 7, and added unlimited text for 14.99. my monthly bill is aroundddddddddd 65ish after tax a month

u can get less minutes, and less text, and pay less but u still need the 5.99 a month tmobile web tzones
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4
    2008-06-08 01:13 AM
    that's not bad too bad, did u find this on their website, because it says internet is $40, service is $40 for 300 minutes and all these other additional fees. If you can find the page, please send it.
    2008-06-08 01:23 AM
    I hope you looked, cos i linked you to the t-mobile page about the $5.99 internet
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-06-08 01:23 AM
    thanx 4 that
    so do i just pick a plan, and then say i want tzones.
    2008-06-08 01:29 AM
    Yeah, it only comes with certain plans. Phone them up and say you want a cheap plan with t-zones $5.99 internet
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-06-08 01:41 AM
    what's the total cost for <300 minutes, texting, internet, and fees/startup fees.
    Check out tmobile.com. They have a variety of plans.
    2008-06-08 03:17 PM
    I'm curious to know why are some of you saying not to mention the iPhone to T-Mobile? I took mine into T-Mobile and they setup my internet for me. No problems or issues.
    2008-06-12 09:10 AM
    This was a painfull thread to read.

but i agree with bargsbeer. go INTO a t-mobile store and they will tell you everything you need to know. Sometimes there is discounts, etc . so it is for your own benefit.
    2008-06-12 09:20 AM
    Considering T-mobile has no obligation to the iphone they have always bent over backwards to help with what they can.
    2008-06-12 09:48 AM
    get your hands on a R-UIM might be a start for verizon or any cdma

I have a CDMA iPhone for Verizon...? - Yahoo! Answers

It might be a long time before we see this in the states

http://www.gearlog.com/2007/05/hey_l...on_sim_car.php
    Last edited by chowie29; 2008-06-20 at 03:16 AM.
    2008-06-20 03:12 AM
    Lies!!!! I use mine with Verizon and Sprint

Ok, I see that you have Verizon and Sprint Logos but are you actually able to use them on your iPhone?

Is it a matter of getting one of the Verizon or Sprint GSM phones and putting the SIM card into the iPhone?

I am extremely interested in getting the straight skinny on this as I just visited my local AT&T store and asked if there was some cheap way to activate my second iPhone with them on sone sort of "Family PLan" or something for my daughter and I was basically ignored and told that I needed to activate it on-line, sign up for another two-year plan and pay the monthly minimum 450 minute Daytime, 4000 minute NT/Weekends plus the Data Package just like I have on my first iPhone but WAIT, at the NEW 3G rates, which are about 30% more than I pay now.

What I want to do is, get a pay-as-you-go phone, take out the SIM and put it into my second iPhone and be able to use the phone. It would be nice if there was the Internet, SMS and other features to go along with it but the phone is the most important.

I think it would be much cheaper than what AT&T wants for a new contract and monthly fees since my daughter will only use the phone for emergencies and otherwise usage will be minimum. But she will have the MP3 and other nice features of the iphone too.

Any ideas or straight forward info?

Tks.

I'm curious to know why are some of you saying not to mention the iPhone to T-Mobile? I took mine into T-Mobile and they setup my internet for me. No problems or issues.
    So, if I am understanding your post correctly, I can go into a T-Mobile store and open up a contract and use that contract on my 1st generation iPhone? Is that without buying a T-Mobile phone or T-Mobile SIM card?

Would greatly appreciate the help.
    Last edited by abalfour; 2008-07-13 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-13 01:53 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD