then i could use it without ever worrying about unlocks.. (im a rogers coustomer anyway ) :P

seeing as Rogers in canada is the same company as cingular/AT&T in the states

so if the iphone came to canada, would any of u just go rogers and retire from the unlock scene?

me: Yea i would
    2007-12-15 09:09 AM
    I Aint Canadien
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..
    2007-12-15 09:31 AM
    then i could use it without ever worrying about unlocks.. (im a rogers coustomer anyway ) :P

so if the iphone came to canada, would any of u just go rogers and retire from the unlock scene?

I'm from Canada and own a 1.1.2 iPhone on Rogers that I unlocked myself. Its' not as hard as you think it is (just a little scary). Common! give it a shot although it's kind of hard to find iPhones nowadays.
    2007-12-17 05:05 PM
    It will only be here at 4th Quater of 2008 and thats with the 3g series.
    2007-12-17 11:26 PM
    3g is useless in canada anyway.
    2007-12-18 05:49 AM

Wrong. Rogers Wireless used to be called "Rogers AT&T Wireless" because AT&T was their long distance carrier. They later cut their ties and changed their name to just Rogers Wireless.
    2008-01-21 07:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD