Assuming that this post is correct...

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...8&page=1&pp=15

...And that these new plans will go into effect on March 25, can anyone answer these questions?:

1) OK this might sound dumb, but it's not obvious to me It seems to me like this is being offered as a stand alone pc card / tethering plan that does NOT have to be attached to a rogers voice plan. Could I continue to use my Fido plan for voice and sign up with Rogers separately for data use? Right now I enter internet.fido.ca to connect to the Fido edge network. Could I just change that to internet.rogers.ca (or whatever it is) and this will work? Will there be a system access fee attached to the prices?

2) It says that the flex plans will include unlimited access to personal e-mail such as Yahoo, gmail... blah blah... OR pop/imap account through internet service provider. I assume this also includes unlimited IMAP through gmail?

3) Will Fido be offering something similar...? That would be sweet...

Thoughts?
    If my post was helpful to you, hit the thanks button!
    2008-03-19 08:25 PM
    Really? I'm waiting for it.

Damn Rgoers, Why does not you support a unlimited data plan without such suck rules!

Forgive me, please. I am so angry.
    2008-03-20 12:51 AM
    im confused with this whole thing so how much data are you allowed to use and how much will it cost?
    2008-03-22 08:21 PM
    Well, it looks like they have held up these plans "indefinitely"

DAMN you Rogers!!!

Now I'll have to go spend my money on another big tube of KY so Rogers can continue to bend me over.
    If my post was helpful to you, hit the thanks button!
    2008-03-26 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD