Ok I'm in a strange situation. I want summerboard. I use Cydia and do not have installer installed. I can't use Ibrickr to install summerboard because it constantly loops me through the PXL installation without actually installing. I can't figure out a way to get Installer installed and working. I downloaded it from MMI's apps section but can't seem to get the files in the right locations. At this point I'm stuck as to what I can do. All I want is to get summerboard installed...yet it just brings up one hurdle after another. I'd really appreciate some help. I will be logged into AIM under dark paladin98 all night if anyone wishes to contact me and help, or drop me a line through here. Any help is welcome.
    2008-05-11 03:08 AM
    Maybe using the Jailbreak option of Ziphone will helps you. I'm not sure if this will keep your applications but for sure will install Installer.
    2008-05-11 04:26 AM
    Yea I had considered that...just really didn't want to lose everything else
    2008-05-11 06:18 AM
    If I have understood well, you are trying to install Installer via PXL. Try to upload the folder with the files of the installer. After that, correct permissions with Terminal.

Regards
    2008-05-11 12:39 PM
    Ok I'm in a strange situation. I want summerboard. I use Cydia and do not have installer installed. I can't use Ibrickr to install summerboard because it constantly loops me through the PXL installation without actually installing. I can't figure out a way to get Installer installed and working. I downloaded it from MMI's apps section but can't seem to get the files in the right locations. At this point I'm stuck as to what I can do. All I want is to get summerboard installed...yet it just brings up one hurdle after another. I'd really appreciate some help. I will be logged into AIM under dark paladin98 all night if anyone wishes to contact me and help, or drop me a line through here. Any help is welcome.

hi can you give me the link for Installer as my Installer keep going back to home screen every time i try to open it thanks
    2008-05-14 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD