User Tag List

I used to have a perfectly fine 1.0.2 iphone and then I figured to get the new drunknbass video recorder thats going to come out i wolud need to update. It gave me the blue question mark when i went to jailbreakme.com(when i got to that step) so i restored. Now I have a 1.1.2

When it attempts to mod my iphone it says it will take ten minutes at the max. I've waited ten minutes and restarted like it said three times now. The third time i left plugged into ibrickr for like an hour. Now that ive unplugged and plugged it back in to try it again, while it was booting the phone in stead of have a red screen it keeps restarting and scrolling through text over and over. What do i do? thanks
    2007-12-15 02:00 AM
    Yes I've had this happen before. Don't use the new ibricker (0.91) for some reason the old ibricker (0.8) works and will kicks it out of that red screen you keep seeing.
    2007-12-15 04:41 AM
    Go to this website the information might help. I believe this is the site of the creator of ibrickr software. He talks about a problem with ibrickr and how to fix iphones that have encountered problems.cre.ations.net - Creation: iBrickr: Easy iPhone ringtone / app management for Windows
    2009-08-16 03:22 AM
    ^^^
    Dude... are you serious?? This thread is 2 years old!
    2009-08-16 04:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD